Shreveport.com

Shreveport.com (http://www.shreveport.com/forums/index.php)
-   World News (http://www.shreveport.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=18)
-   -   Dating - Men Choose Pretty Women - Women Are Choosier (http://www.shreveport.com/forums/showthread.php?t=2554)

Huldah 09-08-2007 06:22 PM

You have got to be kidding me.

If your talking "first date" men almost always start with looks, usually skinny female with large breasts. Women aren't much less shallow.
When you are talking about back when we were young and single, we all looked for great looks first and then hoped that that person had all the other good qualities that we wanted as well.

Tell me if I'm wrong.

I grant you that when we matured a little and started looking for someone to have children with and spend the rest of our lives with, we came to our senses and started looking for the more important qualities.

Personally, I think that my husband is one of the best around, but not because I was looking, but because God blessed me with him. And for my sake, God blessed my husband with patience kindness and slightly blurred vision.

Cheers,

Pocahontas 09-08-2007 10:47 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Isaac-Saxxon (Post 20972)
those same tweezers can be used on wild neck hairs and mustache hairs too. Ain't that right Belle :D

:arrow::arrow::arrow::arrow::arrow:
Belle is good about sticking up for me so I'll repay the favor! I guess you were just asking to be slapped around a bit.:D

Isaac-Saxxon 09-09-2007 05:44 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Pocahontas (Post 20980)
:arrow::arrow::arrow::arrow::arrow:
Belle is good about sticking up for me so I'll repay the favor! I guess you were just asking to be slapped around a bit.:D

The bit dawg barked :laugh::laugh:

Pocahontas 09-09-2007 10:12 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by rhertz (Post 20960)
LOL, great post Scarlett. I'm approaching 50 and I went out and bought one of those battery powered nose and ear hair trimmer gadgets. What will they think of next? Wow, its like sticking a weed eater up my nose! Makes my eyes water just thinking about it.

Being metro sure has its moments.... You girls with your eyebrow tweezers got it easy. :duck:

Mr. Pokie is in dire need of one of those!! Where did you purchase it?:eek:

Texasbelle 09-09-2007 10:20 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Pocahontas (Post 20986)

Mr. Pokie needs one huh????:laugh::laugh::laugh: For him I believe it's called a weedeater and can be purchased at Home Depot or Lowes!!!!!:laugh:

rhertz 09-09-2007 11:47 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Pocahontas (Post 20986)

One of those new metrosexual stores as I recall. Probably Bed Bath and Beyond. ;)

Warning: Batteries not included. I buy mine at the greatest man's store on earth, Home Depot. Just don't tell them what you are using them for.

Isaac-Saxxon 09-09-2007 01:24 PM

Well now if I need a weed eater then you girls could use a bush whacker :cool:
not believing I posted that :rotflol:

Pocahontas 09-09-2007 03:13 PM

I believe we were talking about "Mr. Pokie":laugh::laugh:Bit dawg barks indeed!:eek:
As I have said before I enjoy Bushwackers...the best ones are served at Holiday Inn at Navarre Beach and FloraBama makes a tasty one too.:D