Shreveport.com

Shreveport.com (http://www.shreveport.com/forums/index.php)
-   Entertainment (http://www.shreveport.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=35)
-   -   What do you want Santa to bring YOU this year? (http://www.shreveport.com/forums/showthread.php?t=3212)

Morpheus 12-10-2007 09:06 AM

Funny, I can't really think of anything that I want, realistically. Mrs. Morph is a little miffed about that.

Fantasy? That's easy-real estate.

First I would like a cabin within a 4 hour drive next to a river. It should have a huge great room with an equally large fireplace. The best part would be that the entire morph clan and mrs. morph's clan could gather there for the holidays.

Other than that, I would like a huge shop within 15 minutes drive of my house. It would have two double bay garages with cabinets inside and a very large storage room. An upstairs loft to house some "office" space and a "rec" room or lounge to hold my "toys".

Isaac-Saxxon 12-10-2007 09:17 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Morpheus (Post 26317)
Funny, I can't really think of anything that I want, realistically. Mrs. Morph is a little miffed about that.

Fantasy? That's easy-real estate.

First I would like a cabin within a 4 hour drive next to a river. It should have a huge great room with an equally large fireplace. The best part would be that the entire morph clan and mrs. morph's clan could gather there for the holidays.

Other than that, I would like a huge shop within 15 minutes drive of my house. It would have two double bay garages with cabinets inside and a very large storage room. An upstairs loft to house some "office" space and a "rec" room or lounge to hold my "toys".

I agree Morpheus. I think females place more value on getting surprises and spending money on things we do not need or that we will give away. The real ho is the credit card company :eek:

Pocahontas 12-10-2007 09:34 AM

1 Attachment(s)
Bah Humbug!!!!!!!!!!!!:(

Attachment 1986

Isaac-Saxxon 12-10-2007 09:56 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Pocahontas (Post 26320)

Attachment 1986

Where did you find that photo of me :laugh::laugh:

AnimeSpirit 12-10-2007 10:09 AM

Sheesh, I'd be happy if Santa brought me a girlfriend. I meet women and sometimes get their phone numbers. Unfortunately, most of those who give out their numbers are either married or with a guy already. -_-;;

Morpheus 12-10-2007 10:12 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Pocahontas (Post 26320)

Attachment 1986

now I hope I'm not being lumped into the "Scrooge" category. I love Christmas. I enjoy giving presents. When the season comes I listen to almost only Christmas music in the car. (thank you 96.5) I watch all of the Christmas classics-Christmas Vacation, Christmas Story, Charlie Brown, all of the stop animated stuff, Frosty, etc. etc.

I just can't think of anything that "I" want. I have more than enough already.

Texasbelle 12-10-2007 10:26 AM

1 Attachment(s)
I have asked for a miniature horse for Christmas. Traveler needs a friend his own size in the pasture!

Attachment 1987

rhertz 12-10-2007 12:40 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Texasbelle (Post 26328)
I have asked for a miniature horse for Christmas. Traveler needs a friend his own size in the pasture!

Now why would you want a Lil' Mule when you could have Colossal Crabs!!

Morpheus 12-10-2007 01:24 PM

Merry Christmas-Sky Clad Suzy

Quote:

Originally Posted by AnimeSpirit (Post 26323)
Sheesh, I'd be happy if Santa brought me a girlfriend. I meet women and sometimes get their phone numbers. Unfortunately, most of those who give out their numbers are either married or with a guy already. -_-;;

http://i4.photobucket.com/albums/y10...ord/images.jpg

Morpheus 12-10-2007 01:27 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Texasbelle (Post 26328)

Attachment 1987

This guy fit the bill?

http://i4.photobucket.com/albums/y10...alloween_C.jpg

Isaac-Saxxon 12-10-2007 01:31 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Morpheus (Post 26348)

I knew you were Sky-clad Morpheus :rotflol:

Isaac-Saxxon 12-10-2007 01:32 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Morpheus (Post 26349)

I think Tbelle has sent her Christmas list out and Morpheus you nailed it right on the Horse Head !!! :laugh::laugh::laugh:

Pocahontas 12-10-2007 06:01 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Morpheus (Post 26324)
now I hope I'm not being lumped into the "Scrooge" category. I love Christmas. I enjoy giving presents. When the season comes I listen to almost only Christmas music in the car. (thank you 96.5) I watch all of the Christmas classics-Christmas Vacation, Christmas Story, Charlie Brown, all of the stop animated stuff, Frosty, etc. etc.

I just can't think of anything that "I" want. I have more than enough already.

No indeed! The real Isaac-Scrooge already came forward!:laugh:;)

Texasbelle 12-10-2007 08:31 PM

Isaac and Dorph posts like boys who have size issues.

I just quite simply replying to a thread. You two need to work it out with a shrink. Traveler just wants a friend.

I would take a Louis Vuitton if Dr. Belle would be so kind!!!! Or some new bling or some SHOES!!!!

Morpheus 12-10-2007 09:13 PM

Traveler

You're right TBall, he does seem a little, uh, lonely.