Shreveport.com

Shreveport.com (http://www.shreveport.com/forums/index.php)
-   Lounge (http://www.shreveport.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=187)
-   -   For Tbelle (http://www.shreveport.com/forums/showthread.php?t=2009)

geodood 07-06-2007 02:38 PM

For Tbelle

1 Attachment(s)
Try this on for size. :)

Attachment 880

Pocahontas 07-06-2007 02:43 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by geodood
Try this on for size. :)

Attachment 880

Belle I like the shoe and the flesh coloring alot more on this avatar. Good job Geo!:)

Texasbelle 07-06-2007 08:58 PM

Thank you, thank you, thank you!!!!!! It looks fabulous!!!! Now, let me try it on for size!!!!
:flirt: :flirt: :flirt:

Pocahontas 07-06-2007 09:12 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Texasbelle
Thank you, thank you, thank you!!!!!! It looks fabulous!!!! Now, let me try it on for size!!!!
:flirt: :flirt: :flirt:

And does the shoe fit Cinderella? If so you have most likely found a prince in Geodood!:clap: :laugh:

LateNight 07-07-2007 12:16 AM

1 Attachment(s)
what day is it...

Isabella 07-07-2007 01:06 AM

I AM SOOOOOO JEALOUS! Not fair. LOL. geodood, can you make my halo spin?

Isaac-Saxxon 07-07-2007 06:18 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Isabella

Your halo already spins Isabella. With such few words and so much said with those words you are the queen of spin :laugh: Old tar baby looks like she has detached foot syndrome or MS :o or maybe athletes foot. :laugh: :laugh:Maybe the girl has a problem with toe jam :rolleyes: could someone call a foot doctor for this poor girl :o

Texasbelle 07-07-2007 09:29 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Isaac-Saxxon
Your halo already spins Isabella. With such few words and so much said with those words you are the queen of spin :laugh: Old tar baby looks like she has detached foot syndrome or MS :o or maybe athletes foot. :laugh: :laugh:Maybe the girl has a problem with toe jam :rolleyes: could someone call a foot doctor for this poor girl :o

Isaac, you are so jealous of my feet. I guess we need to call the counselor for you. Therapy would be useful for you.

Isaac-Saxxon 07-07-2007 09:32 AM

2 Attachment(s)
Quote:

Isaac, you are so jealous of my feet. I guess we need to call the counselor for you. Therapy would be useful for you.

Foot therapy would be good for you Sista !
:rotflol: :rotflol: :rotflol: :rotflol: :rotflol: :rotflol: :rotflol:
Attachment 883
and when you have that itch ain't that a biotch ?
I hope this will help Tbelle !
Attachment 884
Try this and maybe you can stop that foot from moving.

geodood 07-07-2007 12:20 PM

1 Attachment(s)
Quote:

Originally Posted by Isabella

That is not as easy as tapping a shoe, but here is my best effort Isabella. I hope you like it.

Attachment 885

Texasbelle 07-07-2007 07:09 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Isaac-Saxxon
Foot therapy would be good for you Sista !
:rotflol: :rotflol: :rotflol: :rotflol: :rotflol: :rotflol: :rotflol:
Attachment 883
and when you have that itch ain't that a biotch ?
I hope this will help Tbelle !
Attachment 884
Try this and maybe you can stop that foot from moving.

Did they use this picture of your feet Isaac for a medical textbook or exactly what was the purpose of this photo you allowed them to take? I know a good doctor for that as well big un.

Isaac-Saxxon 07-07-2007 07:26 PM

Quote:

Did they use this picture of your feet Isaac for a medical textbook or exactly what was the purpose of this photo you allowed them to take? I know a good doctor for that as well big un.

I know a good doctor too TIG ole ..................... but he does not do that toe itch you have there :laugh: :laugh:

Texasbelle 07-08-2007 09:26 AM

You and I both know that I do in fact walk around most days in heels or the such. You on the other hand keep your feet covered? Now why is that oh wise one?????? What could it be that causes you to keep yours hidden??

Isaac-Saxxon 07-08-2007 10:10 AM

Quote:

You and I both know that I do in fact walk around most days in heels or the such. You on the other hand keep your feet covered? Now why is that oh wise one?????? What could it be that causes you to keep yours hidden??

Tennis Shoes :rolleyes: I am not the one with avatar with the itch :laugh:

Texasbelle 07-08-2007 01:28 PM

First you can't tell typing from speaking. Now you can't tell a toe tap from your slimy, nasty picture you posted. When are you going to learn????