Shreveport.com

Shreveport.com (http://www.shreveport.com/forums/index.php)
-   Local News (http://www.shreveport.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=2)
-   -   You Might Be A "Redneck" If! (http://www.shreveport.com/forums/showthread.php?t=2365)

sbl_admin 08-09-2007 07:32 AM

You Might Be A "Redneck" If!

The way Bobby Williams tells it, his ranch on 100 acres of rural piney hills in East Texas was supposed to be a quiet way to enjoy retirement after a career in the insurance business.

salguodgrubmab 08-09-2007 07:40 AM

I just called my travel agent!

AnimeSpirit 08-09-2007 08:45 AM

Ya can't keep a bunch of rednecks from hurting themselves. It can't be done. ;) Arrest them all you want. They'll be back again.

LSU 08-09-2007 10:07 AM

that sounds like a rootin-tootin good ole time!!!!!!

Pocahontas 08-09-2007 10:25 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by salguodgrubmab
I just called my travel agent!

Sal, might those be some of your relatives?? Judging from your dog avatar YOU just might be a redneck!!:laugh: :laugh:

Isaac-Saxxon 08-09-2007 10:32 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by sbl_admin
The way Bobby Williams tells it, his ranch on 100 acres of rural piney hills in East Texas was supposed to be a quiet way to enjoy retirement after a career in the insurance business.

Rednecks in East Texas ??? Come on now ! This would be in Tbelles backyard and maybe some of her family ! Oh stop maybe Tbelle is having this in her back yard :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

Pocahontas 08-09-2007 10:51 AM

2 Attachment(s)
Attachment 1329

Attachment 1330

Highligts from last year's festival!!

Texasbelle 08-09-2007 03:41 PM

I hate I missed this! The mattress toss, Daisy Duke Contest, and Engine Starter Contest all sounded like a great time. My personal favorite and the competition I am best at is the Cow Patty Tossing Contest!!!! With the right technique those brown babies can go a long ways!!!
:piethrow: :piethrow: :piethrow: :piethrow: :piethrow:

AnimeSpirit 08-09-2007 04:05 PM

This would be a fun redneck game. :D

Pocahontas 08-09-2007 04:07 PM

Hey Tbelle I'll challenge you to a mud wrestling match, okay!? I bet we could sell some tickets to some of these locals!!:D Although with all your working out you could probably kick my butt!:runaway:

Texasbelle 08-09-2007 04:27 PM

1 Attachment(s)
Pokie I think we might could make us some extra spending money with your idea! We could follow it by having Isaac meet us at Betty Virginia for that little show down as well. Lots of people still willing to pay to see him in his speedo!!!!!Attachment 1331

Isaac-Saxxon 08-09-2007 08:35 PM

Oh Belle ! You are the one that lives in East Texas and even down a old tar and gravel road. Bunch of one toothed wonders for the pine hills of east Texas. I would love to see you two mud wrestle :D You know salt water floats in fresh water. Be looking for those hanging gardens to surface first :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: I am sure for a fee the man could bring them back UP to speed ;)