Shreveport.com

Shreveport.com (http://www.shreveport.com/forums/index.php)
-   Entertainment (http://www.shreveport.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=35)
-   -   Bubba McMillian unleashed (http://www.shreveport.com/forums/showthread.php?t=1096)

Isaac-Saxxon 04-05-2007 10:37 AM

Bubba McMillian unleashed

Bubba is out of the closet in a big way. Hey Bubba did you mean to save all that to "your" hard drive :rolleyes:
Isaac

Neo 04-05-2007 10:39 AM

That must me Bubba's manifesto.:confused:

Texasbelle 04-05-2007 11:06 AM

I think Bubba has been smoking way too much crack or something!!!;)

Bubba McMillian 04-05-2007 11:17 AM

"A little project management goes a long way"!!!!

I just wanted to give you some short little reading and information that might be useful in your business or just as an individual if you happen to be involved in project management.
Sorry to give you so much information at one time but I just needed to get it off my chest.
Hope you enjoy or can use some of the information.
Bubba

p.s. - Yes I guess you could say I am out of the closet.

Isaac-Saxxon 04-05-2007 11:23 AM

You go Mr McMillian

Quote:

Originally Posted by Bubba McMillian
I just wanted to give you some short little reading and information that might be useful in your business or just as an individual if you happen to be involved in project management.
Sorry to give you so much information at one time but I just needed to get it off my chest.
Hope you enjoy or can use some of the information.
Bubba

p.s. - Yes I guess you could say I am out of the closet.

Glad to see you can laugh with us :laugh:
Isaac

Bubba McMillian 04-05-2007 11:25 AM

Please don't be so formal "call me Bubba"

Allen Marsalis 04-05-2007 11:26 AM

Isaac, I assume that you use the "Today's Posts" button and it is the resulting list of Bubba's posts that you are referring to. Bubba is launching a new SBLive group and is posting some of his powerpoint presentations which we are not fully engineered for like photos, podcasts, videos, etc., so he is attaching the ppt files to his group's forum.

The thing is that if "Groups" were more popular with participants interacting with each other all the time, all that traffic would go through Today's Posts. The more successful Groups become, and the site in general, the less useful Today's Posts will become because (hopefully) it will become impossible to read every single post. I hope you agree that would be a good problem to have.

Just pointing out that this site is much more than a simple forums site, and we keep adding to it all the time. As we grow and become more busy, I'm sure we will think of new searches and convenience features to add to the site to help members go straight to the information they want without having to wade through information they do not want.

It's good to see you enjoying the site and seeing the site grow here lately. I really do appreciate your's and everyone's participation in getting this site off the ground.

Texasbelle 04-05-2007 01:56 PM

Whatever :rolleyes:

AnimeSpirit 04-05-2007 02:37 PM

Why don't you join some groups, TBelle? I moderate 2 of them on SBLive! myself. Maybe you can start a group about shoes or something. :D