Shreveport.com

Shreveport.com (http://www.shreveport.com/forums/index.php)
-   Lounge (http://www.shreveport.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=187)
-   -   TGIF - I've been simpsonized (http://www.shreveport.com/forums/showthread.php?t=2157)

LateNight 07-20-2007 08:45 AM

TGIF - I've been simpsonized

1 Attachment(s)
TGIF everyone ! :yes:
look I've been simpsonized

Isaac-Saxxon 07-20-2007 09:03 AM

No high jacking this Friday LN. I hope everyone has a great weekend and yes thank GOD it is Friday and we made another week. :clap: :clap: :clap:
Hey Anime you think you could make a smile that is praying ?? would be nice and I am sure others would use it besides me.

LateNight 07-20-2007 09:11 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Isaac-Saxxon
No high jacking this Friday LN.

aww. come on, why not ? ? it's Friday :)

AnimeSpirit 07-20-2007 10:03 AM

Quote:

Hey Anime you think you could make a smile that is praying ?? would be nice and I am sure others would use it besides me.

Nah, the smilies want to take over the forums, so they prefer "run amok" graphics. ;)

:matrix: :runaway: :piethrow: :banana: :whip: :twist:

rhertz 07-20-2007 03:12 PM

1 Attachment(s)
Here's my simpson self:
Attachment 1122

Pocahontas 07-20-2007 04:16 PM

So you and LN are clones except for the hat?? WOW! I'd have never guessed!:p

Isaac-Saxxon 07-20-2007 06:25 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by AnimeSpirit
Nah, the smilies want to take over the forums, so they prefer "run amok" graphics. ;)

:

:mad!: :mad!: :mad!: :mad!: :mad!: :mad!: :mad!:

Texasbelle 07-20-2007 06:28 PM

I am not understanding that statement Anime. Do you have something against praying people?:p

Isaac-Saxxon 07-20-2007 06:31 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Texasbelle
I am not understanding that statement Anime. Do you have something against praying people?:p

Tbelle tell him how it really is please. I know you can get things done. ;)

LateNight 07-20-2007 07:10 PM

Quote:

make a smile that is praying ?? would be nice and I am sure others would use it besides me.

Ask, and ye shall receive. TGIF EVERYONE !!!!! hope it's a good one !

:pray:

rhertz 07-20-2007 07:23 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by LateNight
Ask, and ye shall receive. TGIF EVERYONE !!!!! hope it's a good one !

:pray:

Bless you!! You put the G in TGIF!! :D

Pocahontas 07-20-2007 07:28 PM

Thanks LateNight for the :pray: hopefully it will be used often!:)

Texasbelle 07-20-2007 07:36 PM

Way to go Latenite!!!!!!!!:clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap:

Isaac-Saxxon 07-21-2007 06:28 AM

Hats off to Latenight and may God bless LN :pray: :pray: :pray: :pray:

LateNight 07-21-2007 08:15 AM

:pray: Dear Lord, thank you for granting me this new day, especially considering how I loused up yesterday so badly. Amen :pray:

AnimeSpirit 07-22-2007 12:15 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Texasbelle

Not at all. I have nothing against praying people, but I like making happy, funny, cute, and crazy smilies. It's just my favorite type of motivation to make them. It's my style.

Therefore, Isaac, don't take it personal if there are some requests I don't accept. If you have another smiley idea you want, then by all means, ask and I'll see what I can do. Keep it simple though. ;)

Isaac-Saxxon 07-22-2007 12:22 PM

Quote:

Not at all. I have nothing against praying people, but I like making happy, funny, cute, and crazy smilies. It's just my favorite type of motivation to make them. It's my style.

Therefore, Isaac, don't take it personal if there are some requests I don't accept. If you have another smiley idea you want, then by all means, ask and I'll see what I can do. Keep it simple though. ;)

No problem Anime I respect what you believe. Not all of your smiles are happy ones so your words deceive you. Thank you LN for your help on this. Everyone must sail their own boat in this life.

AnimeSpirit 07-22-2007 12:29 PM

Quote:

No problem Anime I respect what you believe. Not all of your smiles are happy ones so your words deceive you. Thank you LN for your help on this. Everyone must sail their own boat in this life.

Below are the smilies I have made so far. It is true that not all of the smilies are happy, but those that aren't are silly, cute, or just funny to watch. The musical note is my only exception.

My smiley army.
:matrix: :runaway: :piethrow: :arrow: :handkiss: :twist: :bigkiss: :shoethrow:

Isaac-Saxxon 07-22-2007 12:35 PM

Quote:

Below are the smilies I have made so far. It is true that not all of the smilies are happy, but those that aren't are silly, cute, or just funny to watch. The musical note is my only exception.

My smiley army.
:matrix: :bigkiss: :shoethrow:

Well now I feel much better knowing how happy you are with your smiles. I feel much better having one that is praying so we are both "happy" :pray:

AnimeSpirit 07-22-2007 12:44 PM

I'll let you in on a secret. I've got two smilies already in the works. One is a smiliey for rhertz that'll be particularly amusing. :D I'll be done with it soon.

rhertz 07-22-2007 05:02 PM

Quote:

I'll let you in on a secret. I've got two smilies already in the works. One is a smiliey for rhertz that'll be particularly amusing. :D I'll be done with it soon.

I hope it is a crab smilie!