Shreveport.com

Shreveport.com (http://www.shreveport.com/forums/index.php)
-   Government & Politics (http://www.shreveport.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=39)
-   -   Texas governor stirs controversy (http://www.shreveport.com/forums/showthread.php?t=1331)

Isaac-Saxxon 05-08-2007 06:48 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by BrainSmashR
Laughing Out Loud

652-0695

You ain't got the balls, son.

Let it go brian and pole. You have made your point and he has made his. Keeping this thread alive for the sake of your ego will not help the many people that view this board to like all the threats. There will be no ass kicking and I do not think either of you would come out a winner. This has the sound of high school punks trying to prove something that does not matter. I am not the thread police just want to get back to topics that are interesting and thought provoking not name calling. I know joe had fun but he has his own problems on other thread :laugh:

BrainSmashR 05-08-2007 06:57 PM

Hey, they gay openly challenged me on the forum, provided contact information, then called the cops because I "threatened" him.

If he's going to come here and run his mouth, I'm going to continue to show everyone the difference between a real man and a gun toting pussy.....Joe doesn't have anything to do with this......

Why do you think he carries a gun?
Why do you think he called the cops?
Wasn't his initial excuse for wanting to meet in a ring so I couldn't call the cops on HIM?
Why do you think he refuses to meet me in a parking lot at a date, time, and location of his choosing?

He's a coward, plain and simple.

Al Swearengen 05-08-2007 07:07 PM

Quote:

Hey, they gay openly challenged me on the forum, provided contact information, then called the cops because I "threatened" him.

If he's going to come here and run his mouth, I'm going to continue to show everyone the difference between a real man and a gun toting pussy.....Joe doesn't have anything to do with this......

Why do you think he carries a gun?
Why do you think he called the cops?
Why do you think he refuses to meet me in a parking lot at a date, time, and location of his choosing?

He's a coward, plain and simple.

LOL, one of us is a coward, thats for sure:

Why did ya call me up gigglin like a little girl and hang up...TWICE?
Why did ya block your number after listin what was supposedly your REAL number on the thread?
Why did ya call from a pay phone or a business phone that last time?
Why did ya refuse to meet me in a fair fight?
Why did ya threaten to show up at my house and get physical with my family?
Why did you lie about the threat, then privately admit it, sayin it was just "my word against yours"?

I'll tell ya why...cuz you're nothin but a lily-livered streak o urine, thats why? You're just a bowelmovement that somebody forgot to flush...if ya float around long enough, maybe somebody'll come along and flush ya.

BrainSmashR 05-08-2007 07:16 PM

Well you got both my phone numbers, a concealed weapons permit in 14 states, AND my permission to bring a friend. I'm even willing to let you pick the time, place, and location, but it's going to be bare knuckle, puss.

Al Swearengen 05-08-2007 07:51 PM

Quote:

Well you got both my phone numbers, a concealed weapons permit in 14 states, AND my permission to bring a friend. I'm even willing to let you pick the time, place, and location, but it's going to be bare knuckle, puss.

No thanks ya assbreathed coward. We either do it legal or not at all.

BrainSmashR 05-08-2007 08:46 PM

Battery is battery, stupid. Doesn't matter if it's in a ring or a parking lot, what matters is if charges are pressed...but we both know you're more concerned about me breaking your neck than you are about breaking the law.

You see, I'm a man. If I lose I lose, I don't need a gun OR the police, pussy....YOU called them, remember?

Al Swearengen 05-08-2007 09:09 PM

Quote:

Battery is battery, stupid. Doesn't matter if it's in a ring or a parking lot, what matters is if charges are pressed...but we both know you're more concerned about me breaking your neck than you are about breaking the law.

You see, I'm a man. If I lose I lose, I don't need a gun OR the police, pussy....YOU called them, remember?

You're wrong, piss-stain, in the ring its a sport, agreed to by both parties, that means no criminal liability...but ya know that already. Dont worry piss-stain, I wont be armed in the ring. You're just tryin to puss out. Either meet me in the ring or stf up about it.

joepole 05-08-2007 09:22 PM

Now start talking about each other's moms!!!!

LateNight 05-08-2007 09:37 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by joepole
Now start talking about each other's moms!!!!

:funnypost2: You're terrible Joe.. just terrible :)

Isabella 05-08-2007 11:09 PM

:shocked: :( This has turned into an X-rated topic. Ya'll are making me blush with the language. I will no longer read this thread. Perhaps the Admin needs to lock it.

BrainSmashR 05-09-2007 05:42 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Al Swearengen
You're wrong, piss-stain, in the ring its a sport, agreed to by both parties, that means no criminal liability...but ya know that already. Dont worry piss-stain, I wont be armed in the ring. You're just tryin to puss out. Either meet me in the ring or stf up about it.

RS 14:35 Simple battery

Simple battery is a battery committed without the consent of the victim.

Whoever commits a simple battery shall be fined not more than one thousand dollars or imprisoned for not more than six months, or both.

Acts 1978, No. 394, §1; Acts 2006, No. 81, §1.

The stipulation is that we mutually agree to not press charges, not the location of the "event".

You're starting to run out of excuses.....not that this one was EVER viable.

Al Swearengen 05-09-2007 07:15 AM

Times up sissyboy. Ya should've accepted my terms. Now we'll never know.

piemaker720 05-09-2007 09:20 AM

Okay Al, Go to billboard thread I left one for you.

BrainSmashR 05-10-2007 06:20 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Al Swearengen
Times up sissyboy. Ya should've accepted my terms. Now we'll never know.

Actually I still have your phone number, puss.....there's only 1 way this will ever be over.

I can simply call you every time I'm in Shreveport from a random pay phone and make you puss out like I did EVERY time I've talked to you so far OR taunt you into meeting me in the parking lot like I've requested all along THEN it will be over.

Both are good for me.....

Al Swearengen 05-10-2007 07:04 AM

Quote:

Actually I still have your phone number, puss.....there's only 1 way this will ever be over.

I can simply call you every time I'm in Shreveport from a random pay phone and make you puss out like I did EVERY time I've talked to you so far OR taunt you into meeting me in the parking lot like I've requested all along THEN it will be over.

Both are good for me.....

Oooo, Im shakin, lowlife! Go ahead, be my guest!