Shreveport.com

Shreveport.com (http://www.shreveport.com/forums/index.php)
-   Lounge (http://www.shreveport.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=187)
-   -   Tgif!!! (http://www.shreveport.com/forums/showthread.php?t=306)

scarlett 09-22-2006 10:06 AM

Tgif!!!

I'm so ready for the weekend. It's been a long week.

rhertz 09-22-2006 04:31 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by scarlett
I'm so ready for the weekend. It's been a long week.

You said it! We have a sitter tomorrow night so I'm playing on the computer tonight and going "out on the town" tomorrow. LOL, we won't be going to Churches. ;) But maybe we will go to Carrabba's. We have never been there before.

scarlett 09-22-2006 04:45 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by rhertz
You said it! We have a sitter tomorrow night so I'm playing on the computer tonight and going "out on the town" tomorrow. LOL, we won't be going to Churches. ;) But maybe we will go to Carrabba's. We have never been there before.

Well I am child free forever lol and no I don't plan on being a grandmother anytime soon. Thank God no more sitters that was a pita when I had to find one.

Have fun on your date with your wife it's always good to get out w/o the kids. It makes the evening much more enjoyable most of the time. Check out Carrabba's you won't be disappointed.

rhertz 09-23-2006 01:24 AM

LOL, we have a few years before we are "sitter free". Yes it is hard to find a good sitter that we trust enough to actually go out and relax and have a good time. If we eat at Carrabba's, I'll post a "review" on this site. Tonight I ate a Corn Dog at the bowling alley and it was pretty good. Not "factory made".. I think it was "dipped" in batter, like at the state fair. I really miss the old corn dogs and salt water taffy. Isn't the state fair coming soon? I haven't been in years..

scarlett 09-29-2006 04:04 PM

TGIF!!! I just love fridays now I"m ready to drink.........

kansast 09-29-2006 04:45 PM

oh yea

1 Attachment(s)
Quote:

TGIF!!! I just love fridays now I"m ready to drink.........

oh Yea. I'll drink to that !! just saddle on up to the bar, and I'll pour you a drink :cool:

scarlett 10-13-2006 04:55 PM

Another TGIF!!!

rhertz 10-13-2006 07:46 PM

Quote:

Another TGIF!!!

And not a day too soon!!

Cheers!

scarlett 10-13-2006 09:08 PM

I started drinking early lol 4:30 to be exact

Cheers!:D

scarlett 10-27-2006 07:30 AM

Another TGIF!!!

Cheers :D

rhertz 10-27-2006 11:15 AM

LOL, you should come hang out more often Scarlett, not just Fridays! Maybe this site needs a "virtual bar" where we can have a drink and chat. I wonder if anybody has done that before? Maybe have 10 barstools and you get to choose which character you want to be as well as your chosen poison to drink. From there on out I guess it would be plain ole chat. Maybe it isn't so good of an idea.......

But here's to ya anyway! Cheers!

LateNight 10-27-2006 11:26 AM

TGIF ! Just two more workin' days 'til Monday !

Bartender, Bartender !

scarlett 10-27-2006 11:27 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by rhertz
LOL, you should come hang out more often Scarlett, not just Fridays! Maybe this site needs a "virtual bar" where we can have a drink and chat. I wonder if anybody has done that before? Maybe have 10 barstools and you get to choose which character you want to be as well as your chosen poison to drink. From there on out I guess it would be plain ole chat. Maybe it isn't so good of an idea.......

But here's to ya anyway! Cheers!

Honestly if the chat isn't in view of the message board people aren't going to use it. This is from my experience with message boards you can have a place to chat "live" people just don't use it they prefer the forum to post to. I guess so they can hide???? heh I don't know

I know I'll hang around here more often I just love Friday's so I couldn't resist posting.

LateNight 10-27-2006 11:42 AM

Quote:

Honestly if the chat isn't in view of the message board people aren't going to use it. This is from my experience with message boards you can have a place to chat "live" people just don't use it they prefer the forum to post to. I guess so they can hide???? heh I don't know

Personally I like the 'permanence' of a forum compared to a live chat. We don't all have to be here at the SAME time to participate. Someone can come late to the party, and see what's been said, and then still contribute. I certainly think there are good uses for Instant Messaging type chats.

Isaac-Saxxon 10-27-2006 03:09 PM

We dance around the fire tonight

Shots tonight for all and let us hope for a shot in the morning :-) Deer season
opens in the morning ! PETA party tomorrow night so bring your own red paint and where is the girl in the cage can she come too. I am sure she
is out of jail by now ! Meow ! I have never been in a chat or IM but I agree this forum is fun. Is there anybody out there that can drink to that.
Isaac