Shreveport.com

Shreveport.com (http://www.shreveport.com/forums/index.php)
-   World News (http://www.shreveport.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=18)
-   -   Whites Are Becoming The Minority (http://www.shreveport.com/forums/showthread.php?t=2364)

sbl_admin 08-09-2007 07:30 AM

Whites Are Becoming The Minority

Whites are now in the minority in nearly one in 10 U.S. counties. And that increased diversity, fueled by immigration and higher birth rates among blacks and Hispanics, is straining race relations and sparking a backlash against immigrants in many communities.

Pocahontas 08-09-2007 10:16 AM

:rolleyes: Come on "crackers" we need to start procreating like rabbits to stop this madness!!!!!:rolleyes: :rolleyes:

LSU 08-09-2007 10:23 AM

thats going to be my new pick up line at the bar, "baby lets me and you go back to my place and procreate, america is depending on us.":p

Isaac-Saxxon 08-09-2007 10:29 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by LSU
thats going to be my new pick up line at the bar, "baby lets me and you go back to my place and procreate, America is depending on us.":p

You know that should be the case but our government thought of this years ago by paying them to stay home and make more democrats. In Shreveport if you are Caucasian you are a minority ! OH wait we can no longer use the term minority it is now obsolete. Yes Bossier City looks better all the time.

joepole 08-09-2007 10:39 AM

Does this mean I get to start using my minority status as an excuse now?

LSU 08-09-2007 10:40 AM

utah is sounding better and better!

joepole 08-09-2007 10:41 AM

You should head out there, I hear there's a coal mine that needs some new workers.

LSU 08-09-2007 10:45 AM

Yes, is does mean that you can use it as an excuse and you can now sue people for turning you down for a job, but the downfall is that you cannot get into any country club or run for president.

Isaac-Saxxon 09-07-2007 10:35 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by LSU (Post 19301)

Yes, is does mean that you can use it as an excuse and you can now sue people for turning you down for a job, but the downfall is that you cannot get into any country club or run for president.

Hey Grasshopper you can do both. That is to say be a minority and still go to the country club. Some people look at their church as a place to meet and eat and be seen :laugh: Bring your own fried chicken ;)

GuardChief 09-07-2007 11:10 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by joepole (Post 19297)

Actually? No, whitey will always be seen as having too many advantages. Whitey is "da man"! So your "minority status" and a nickel will get you a cup of coffee at McDonalds and thats about it. We'll never live down the slavery thing...at least, not any time soon. But thats ok, you didnt really want to nurse at the public teat, right? Unless you truly cant work, entitlement programs are just a crutch to be abused. But you knew that.

AnimeSpirit 09-07-2007 12:04 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by GuardChief (Post 20919)
We'll never live down the slavery thing...at least, not any time soon.

As far as I'm concerned, we already have. What else could anyone possibly do that hasn't already been done?

GuardChief 09-07-2007 12:24 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by AnimeSpirit (Post 20922)
As far as I'm concerned, we already have. What else could anyone possibly do that hasn't already been done?

Hmm..."reparations" comes to mind. Not that I think we should have to pay em off, its just that that is what they want.

Isaac-Saxxon 09-07-2007 01:01 PM

I think that reparations have come already in the form of entitlements, energy supplement checks, welfare, affirmative action and other give aways. Oh we still owe so off to work we go :rolleyes: to keep them at home making more babies so we get a chance to owe them too.

AnimeSpirit 09-07-2007 01:05 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Isaac-Saxxon (Post 20924)
I think that reparations have come already in the form of entitlements, energy supplement checks, welfare, affirmative action and other give aways. Oh we still owe so off to work we go :rolleyes: to keep them at home making more babies so we get a chance to owe them too.

My thoughts exactly.

chitlin 09-07-2007 02:49 PM

You folks are just scared cause we finally got us a black mayor, police cheif, and fire cheif. We already own the paper. When is the last time you saw a whiter person in the Times.