Shreveport.com

Shreveport.com (http://www.shreveport.com/forums/index.php)
-   Lounge (http://www.shreveport.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=187)
-   -   Motion avatar for Ms Belle (http://www.shreveport.com/forums/showthread.php?t=1371)

geodood 05-07-2007 08:45 PM

Motion avatar for Ms Belle

1 Attachment(s)
Well this one could've been better, but I tried....

Attachment 457

Texasbelle 05-07-2007 08:51 PM

You are the MAN!!!!!!

That is awesome!!!! Thank you sir!
:flirt: :heart: :bigkiss: :flirt: :heart: :bigkiss:

Texasbelle 05-07-2007 08:54 PM

Wait....how do I make that my Avatar?

Pocahontas 05-07-2007 09:13 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by geodood
Well this one could've been better, but I tried....

Attachment 457

That's awesome TBelle....now I'm jealous!!:rolleyes:

geodood 05-07-2007 09:16 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Texasbelle
Wait....how do I make that my Avatar?

Well all you do is this. Right under the "Home" button it says "Welcome, Texasbelle" Click on your current avatar to the left of the welcome message. Then you can browse up the new image and set it as your current avatar.

But before you do that, you should probably save the image to your computer first so you can browse it up. Just right click on the image below:

Attachment 457

and select "save picture as" and give it a name like newavatar.gif This is the file you need save and browse up as previously described. LOL, I hope this is clear enough.... :)

geodood 05-07-2007 09:21 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Pocahontas
That's awesome TBelle....now I'm jealous!!:rolleyes:

Well I've never done flowing hair before. hmmm,l maybe I could make something wiggle :) Your choice of course..... Not exactly as easy to come up with as a shoe tapping.

Texasbelle 05-07-2007 09:22 PM

T'Belle is tapping her foot now!!!!! Thank you!!!!!!!:p :D

geodood 05-07-2007 09:25 PM

1 Attachment(s)
Ms Belle I might like this one a little better. You choose...

Attachment 458

Isabella 05-08-2007 12:36 AM

Now I am jealous!

Isaac-Saxxon 05-08-2007 03:18 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Isabella
Now I am jealous!

Not me :laugh: looks like cankels :laugh: the leaping Lion is hard to beat.

Isaac-Saxxon 05-08-2007 06:52 AM

Texasbelle that tapping shoe looks like Mary Poppins :rotflol: Isabella you could use a spinning halo over your head with maybe horns to hold it up ;) Pokie needs a red hot bow and arrow but your avatar is already very good :D
Piemaker yours is great too :clap: Now Geo you could do a bit of work on your avatar. You look like a Buddhist Monk or something :laugh:

Texasbelle 05-08-2007 07:17 AM

1 Attachment(s)
I found a perfect example of a CANKLE for you. I want to be sure you are not confusing nice slim ankles with the wrong thing Isaac! Are you sure you are not just jealous of my great Avatar Geo made for me? I think you are!:D

Isaac-Saxxon 05-08-2007 08:11 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Texasbelle
I found a perfect example of a CANKLE for you. I want to be sure you are not confusing nice slim ankles with the wrong thing Isaac! Are you sure you are not just jealous of my great Avatar Geo made for me? I think you are!:D

Tbelle you should not be posting photos of your real feet on the forum :laugh: someone might see that and know just who Tbelle really is :laugh:

Texasbelle 05-08-2007 08:41 AM

No dear one....you know these ankles match the red shoes not the black shoes!!!!!! You must have had a bad night to be so ornery this morning. What happened...did the hunt not go well?

AnimeSpirit 05-08-2007 01:27 PM

He is rather ornery today, isn't he? :D It's like one of those ominous good moods. ;)