Shreveport.com

Shreveport.com (http://www.shreveport.com/forums/index.php)
-   Health & Wellness (http://www.shreveport.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=40)
-   -   Plastic Surgery Gone Wrong (http://www.shreveport.com/forums/showthread.php?t=1119)

Isaac-Saxxon 04-10-2007 02:33 PM

ROFLMAO look behind you sista it is still there
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by Texasbelle
Of course, none of you would never ever ever ever admit anything about that pill!!!!!!!ROFLMAO!!!!:laugh:

Texasbelle is down and can't get up call life alert :eek: That should be laughing your pound cakes off. Don't you wish it was that easy :laugh: No blue pill for me but maybe rhertz needs one :D maybe a implant will help rhertz :D
Isaac

Texasbelle 04-10-2007 03:23 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Isaac-Saxxon
Texasbelle is down and can't get up call life alert :eek: That should be laughing your pound cakes off. Don't you wish it was that easy :laugh: No blue pill for me but maybe rhertz needs one :D maybe a implant will help rhertz :D
Isaac

You don't need it YET!:D I'm sure your day will come.

Neo 04-10-2007 03:46 PM

Everybody has there day coming. whose next?


P.S. Tbelle did your sugardaddy buy you those new red shoes?:laugh: :laugh:

Texasbelle 04-10-2007 03:56 PM

Yes Neo, sugardaddy, bought the whole set!:flirt:

T'belle loves her some daddybelle.:D

Isaac-Saxxon 04-10-2007 04:17 PM

Don't let that shade tree fall down on you
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by Texasbelle
Yes Neo, sugardaddy, bought the whole set! :flirt:

T'belle loves her some daddybelle.:D

Who has the money ? Who has the honey ?:flirt:
Who is your daddy ? :laugh:
Isaac

Texasbelle 04-10-2007 04:21 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Isaac-Saxxon
Who has the money ? Who has the honey ?:flirt:
Who is your daddy ? :laugh:
Isaac

Daddy knows how to can the honey!!!:D

rhertz 04-10-2007 04:25 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Isaac-Saxxon
Who is your daddy ? :laugh:

No, it's:
Whoooose yo daaaaaddy?

That's what I say to the Pug when she spazzes all over me when I get home.

Pocahontas 04-10-2007 04:31 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Texasbelle
Yes Neo, sugardaddy, bought the whole set!:flirt:

T'belle loves her some daddybelle.:D

Wish my "Sugardaddy" would buy me some of those...:) I think he'd be surprised at what all they could do for HIM...LOL;)

Neo 04-10-2007 04:33 PM

I think Pokey, you have a sugar chief instead of a sugardaddy... is his name two dogs?

rhertz 04-10-2007 04:39 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Pocahontas
Wish my "Sugardaddy" would buy me some of those...:) I think he'd be surprised at what all they could do for HIM...LOL;)

:jawdrop:

me thinks I got jipped on the Manolo Blahnik's I bought......

Isaac-Saxxon 04-10-2007 04:42 PM

Why you ask running deer ?
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by Neo
I think Pokey, you have a sugar chief instead of a sugardaddy... is his name two dogs?

Pokey sounds like she rules the tepee but I bet sugar chief has a word or two to say about it like sugar daddy does for Tbelle and is there a Miss Neo around the house ? Would it be Trinity maybe or is she a smith :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: can not be first only next right NEO :rolleyes:
Isaac

Texasbelle 04-10-2007 04:54 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Pocahontas
Wish my "Sugardaddy" would buy me some of those...:) I think he'd be surprised at what all they could do for HIM...LOL;)


Me thinks the Chief doesn't understand the power of a new set either! Or he'd be coughing up the honey money reaallllllyyy fast!!!

Texasbelle 04-10-2007 04:55 PM

For Neo, I think it's a revolving door..thus no first born from me to him.:D :D :D

Isaac-Saxxon 04-10-2007 06:33 PM

Your first born and Neo no way
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by Texasbelle
For Neo, I think it's a revolving door..thus no first born from me to him.:D :D :D

Two type A++ and Neo is older and very wise so you would be smart to keep her away from the ONE :laugh: :laugh:
Any plastic surgery planned in the near future ?? pound cakes maybe :laugh:
I am ready throw your rock ;)
Isaac

Texasbelle 04-10-2007 08:27 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Isaac-Saxxon
Two type A++ and Neo is older and very wise so you would be smart to keep her away from the ONE :laugh: :laugh:
Any plastic surgery planned in the near future ?? pound cakes maybe :laugh:
I am ready throw your rock ;)
Isaac

No sweet cakes, (where do you wear yours?) , this body doesn't require any at this time!!!:clap:

Now you know that I would never allow the first born near Neo, he certainly isn't good enough for that! But it's quite a carrot to dangle..let's the old boy know he's missed out!


All times are GMT -5. The time now is 05:43 AM.

Powered by: vBulletin Version 3.7.2
Copyright 2000 - 2008, Jelsoft Enterprises Limited.
2008 Shreveport.com