Shreveport.com

Shreveport.com (http://www.shreveport.com/forums/index.php)
-   Health & Wellness (http://www.shreveport.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=40)
-   -   Hair Today, Gone Tomorrow (http://www.shreveport.com/forums/showthread.php?t=1132)

Isaac-Saxxon 04-11-2007 02:51 PM

Hair Today, Gone Tomorrow
 
Hey guys still got a full head of hair ? Have any of you had a hair transplant ?:D Do you think it is vain to have a transplant kind of like implants :confused: If you are confused then click on this site and post your experiences with this common male problem :rolleyes:
http://www.healthology.com/hair-loss/video2184.htm
Isaac-Saxxon

BrainSmashR 04-11-2007 03:54 PM

Gee, you mean having a full head of hair at 36 is yet another reason to hold my head higher than those who suffer from this "common problem"?

Or is it the reason many of you hide your faces in shame?:laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

Isaac-Saxxon 04-11-2007 04:03 PM

Brain you look like you have a comb over the front there buddy
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by BrainSmashR
Gee, you mean having a full head of hair at 36 is yet another reason to hold my head higher than those who suffer from this "common problem"?

Or is it the reason many of you hide your faces in shame?:laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

And a super mullet in the back :laugh: Are you member of hair club. Oh and the web site for mullet heads :rotflol: Is that shoe polish black you use :D
Isaac

BrainSmashR 04-11-2007 04:09 PM

Yeah, I might take that personally if I knew it wasn't an attempt to compensate for your own shortcomings, blady.

Look on the bright side....all of the smilies look like you:laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

Isabella 04-11-2007 04:13 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by BrainSmashR
Gee, you mean having a full head of hair at 36 is yet another reason to hold my head higher than those who suffer from this "common problem"?

Or is it the reason many of you hide your faces in shame?:laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

You think having a full head of hair makes you a real man? :rotflol: :crazy:

Isaac-Saxxon 04-11-2007 04:15 PM

Wrong again Mullet
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by BrainSmashR
Yeah, I might take that personally if I knew it wasn't an attempt to compensate for your own shortcomings, baldy.

Look on the bright side....all of the smilies look like you:laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

Have a full head of hair with out the Mullet no shoe polish and I do not take photos of myself in the mirror and post them on line :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:
Isaac

BrainSmashR 04-11-2007 04:17 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Isaac-Saxxon
Have a full head of hair with out the Mullet no shoe polish and I do not take photos of myself in the mirror and post them on line :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:
Isaac

Yep, to bad you lack the courage to prove it....

C'est la vie.

Neo 04-11-2007 04:19 PM

You seem to lack alot braindeaD.

Neo 04-11-2007 04:19 PM

sorry, maybe its brainmullet.

rhertz 04-11-2007 04:19 PM

Here pick on me. I'm growing bald(er) each year. LOL, I have never considered such treatment (yet) but I wonder how much it cost? I hear they don't make "plugs" anymore. Those looked aweful, like a hair brush or something. So I assume they are getting better at it.

BrainSmashR 04-11-2007 04:20 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Neo
You seem to lack alot braindeaD.

Yeah, but chances are I've thrown away more than you'll ever have....

Neo 04-11-2007 04:23 PM

I think your wrong on this one.... I'm fairly sure I've flushed more than you will ever amount to...

BrainSmashR 04-11-2007 04:33 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Neo
I think your wrong on this one.... I'm fairly sure I've flushed more than you will ever amount to...

Well you shouldn't try thinking so much when you aren't used to it. Obviously you've strained yourself to hard.

Isaac-Saxxon 04-11-2007 04:44 PM

Brain your GED good enough diploma pales in comparison
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by BrainSmashR
Well you shouldn't try thinking so much when you aren't used to it. Obviously you've strained yourself to hard.

Brain your GED good enough diploma pales in comparison to Neo by light years and I will not say to much for Neo's privacy sake but it is well past the masters program that is a level in collage if you did not know. :laugh: :laugh:
Isaac

rhertz 04-11-2007 04:49 PM

Isaac, quit feeding the animals and help me out here buddy. What do you know about hair transplants? I don't know anyone who has ever talked about it before. Maybe I could actually afford it by the time I really need it. :D

Texasbelle 04-11-2007 05:11 PM

Considering most men end up with thinning hair, some at younger ages than others (how is yours holding in Neo), none of you guys should be surprised to one day look up at see a :eek: shiny spot in the back of your head!

Seriously though, I think the whole hair plug thing is awful. Looks awful when you do it, just gross. There are studies that show the whole Rogaine treatment works, that's an option and not too expensive. The Hair Club for Men thing looks ridiculous as well.

Of course a bald head can be very sexy!!!!

Texasbelle 04-11-2007 05:14 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by BrainSmashR
Yeah, but chances are I've thrown away more than you'll ever have....

Neo's probably thrown away, flushed, and spit on more than your pea brain can imagine dufus. Furthermore, when you are insulting people maybe you should consider that you really don't know the people behind the screen names and their accomplishments. Some of us do know them though and some, like Neo, have accomplished far more than you'll ever hope to. He doesn't have to get on here and hide behind a name and make false pretenses and crap on everybody's posts to feel self worth. And that goes for others on this board as well. So before you try to get too personal,, stop and remember you don't know who is behind the name!:peace:

Isaac-Saxxon 04-11-2007 06:07 PM

Oh heck rhertz I have plenty of hair it is all gray
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by rhertz
Isaac, quit feeding the animals and help me out here buddy. What do you know about hair transplants? I don't know anyone who has ever talked about it before. Maybe I could actually afford it by the time I really need it. :D

It has just turned gray not loose :laugh: Need a donor look on your back I "hear" when the bald monster comes it is just moving to your back but I am not sure about that I would say to anyone to see hair club :laugh:
Isaac

Texasbelle 04-11-2007 08:19 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Isaac-Saxxon
It has just turned gray not loose :laugh: Need a donor look on your back I "hear" when the bald monster comes it is just moving to your back but I am not sure about that I would say to anyone to see hair club :laugh:
Isaac

Oh poor Isaac, at your age it's going to start turning loose any day.:laugh:

rhertz 04-11-2007 08:30 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Texasbelle
Considering most men end up with thinning hair, some at younger ages than others (how is yours holding in Neo), none of you guys should be surprised to one day look up at see a :eek: shiny spot in the back of your head!

Seriously though, I think the whole hair plug thing is awful. Looks awful when you do it, just gross. There are studies that show the whole Rogaine treatment works, that's an option and not too expensive. The Hair Club for Men thing looks ridiculous as well.

Thanks for the serious reply...

Quote:

Originally Posted by Texasbelle
Of course a bald head can be very sexy!!!!

Then I must be getting sexier and sexier every year! :D

Texasbelle 04-11-2007 08:36 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by rhertz
Then I must be getting sexier and sexier every year! :D

Of course you are. Don't let anybody or yourself tell you different.

Isaac-Saxxon 04-12-2007 08:25 AM

Not in the family tree for that tbelle
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by Texasbelle
Oh poor Isaac, at your age it's going to start turning loose any day.:laugh:

I guess it could thin a bit but it has yet to happen. I guess it could be worse like chicken neck or bye bye wings or those crows feet around the eyes I am sure I will get them all if I live long enough :laugh: Old age is like a bad ship wreck and has been called the cruelest disease of them all. :eek:
Isaac

rhertz 04-12-2007 12:31 PM

I will shout out a plug for Nioxin shampoo and rinses. I've been using Nioxin for years and years. Without it, I probably would be bald(er) by now. I can't stop using it for even a couple of weeks or it will set me back months. It is expensive but they got me by the hairs! hehehe I buy it at Drug Emporium.

Pocahontas 04-12-2007 03:40 PM

Bald can be better...
 
I'm sure if women went bald as frequently as men there'd be a cure already.
Also we could get by in a wig (I guess), especially a blonde one, but men absolutely CANNOT. Toupees are the pits....don't ever, ever go there!! Bald is beautiful compared to those hideous rug heads!:eek:

Texasbelle 04-12-2007 04:53 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Pocahontas
I'm sure if women went bald as frequently as men there'd be a cure already.
Also we could get by in a wig (I guess), especially a blonde one, but men absolutely CANNOT. Toupees are the pits....don't ever, ever go there!! Bald is beautiful compared to those hideous rug heads!:eek:

Rug heads?????????? Now that's funny sister. And please don't try and do a comb over either. It doesn't impress us, only gives us something to laugh at!

:laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

cosmo kramer 04-13-2007 04:09 PM

Hair!
 
Hey, how bout that canned hair...I hear it looks groovy! If you don't like it you just wash it off and start over! Canned hair...what will they think of next...oh ch ch ch ch chia!

Pocahontas 04-13-2007 07:00 PM

Hair today gone tomorrow...
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by cosmo kramer
Hey, how bout that canned hair...I hear it looks groovy! If you don't like it you just wash it off and start over! Canned hair...what will they think of next...oh ch ch ch ch chia!

Welcome Cosmo!!!
Oh that stuff was hilarious! Wonder what happened when you showered? Would you be covered in black spray goo? :)

Isaac-Saxxon 04-13-2007 07:31 PM

So Tacobelle do you like nappy hair ?
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by Texasbelle
Rug heads?????????? Now that's funny sister. And please don't try and do a comb over either. It doesn't impress us, only gives us something to laugh at!

:laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

Maybe smooth as a baby ? Well Neo has quite a few holes in the canopy and I think he is in the club for men. :eek: :eek: I feel a red can coming on this one from the ONE :D
Isaac

Texasbelle 04-13-2007 09:42 PM

Neo, are you missing something up top or is Isaac yanking your chain again?

Isaac-Saxxon 04-14-2007 06:01 PM

I think both chain yanking and he is missing something
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by Texasbelle
Neo, are you missing something up top or is Isaac yanking your chain again?

I did not say what he is missing but does this icon give you any idea :nono:
Well Neo is out working in the feild tonight so we will not know for a few days.
Off to texmex :laugh:
Isaac

Texasbelle 04-14-2007 06:09 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Isaac-Saxxon
I did not say what he is missing but does this icon give you any idea :nono:
Well Neo is out working in the feild tonight so we will not know for a few days.
Off to texmex :laugh:
Isaac

Did you mean to say that he's out working on that revolving door? Is he speeding it up or slowing it down?:laugh:

Isaac-Saxxon 04-15-2007 09:00 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Texasbelle
Did you mean to say that he's out working on that revolving door? Is he speeding it up or slowing it down?:laugh:

Well Tacobelle I would think at his age the door still goes round and round like the wheels on the mommy van bus :laugh: :laugh: youth has no sponge cake just whole bunch of energy that older people do not have. Now the hair thing you will just have to talk to Neo about that :laugh: Hair in the can might do the trick or what ever it is rhetz uses is that blue juice there rhertz ?
Use it before you loose it right Sista :clap:
Isaac

Isaac-Saxxon 04-15-2007 12:46 PM

Hair Today, Gone Tomorrow
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by Texasbelle
Did you mean to say that he's out working on that revolving door? Is he speeding it up or slowing it down?:laugh:

Hair Today, Gone Tomorrow does that include that moustache bleach and waxing that caterpillar away. You girls are so high maintenance but no one ever really knows all the secrets now do they :laugh:

rhertz 04-15-2007 01:06 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Pocahontas
I'm sure if women went bald as frequently as men there'd be a cure already.

Well I probably should keep my mouth shut, how should I put this. It seems to me these days that "fur bikinis" are totally out of style. going au natural that is. I just don't get it. Same for hairy chests (on guys). I'm just saying that hair removal seems to be a multbillion dollar industry nowadays with razors, waxes, lasers, etc. As a child of the 60's, I never would have guessed.

Isaac-Saxxon 04-15-2007 01:49 PM

Fur traders could make a fortune
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by rhertz
Well I probably should keep my mouth shut, how should I put this. It seems to me these days that "fur bikinis" are totally out of style. going au natural that is. I just don't get it. Same for hairy chests (on guys). I'm just saying that hair removal seems to be a multbillion dollar industry nowadays with razors, waxes, lasers, etc. As a child of the 60's, I never would have guessed.

Maybe beaver pelt bikinis will be the next big rage in swim wear :rolleyes:
:arrow:
Isaac

Pocahontas 04-15-2007 04:01 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by rhertz
Well I probably should keep my mouth shut, how should I put this. It seems to me these days that "fur bikinis" are totally out of style. going au natural that is. I just don't get it. Same for hairy chests (on guys). I'm just saying that hair removal seems to be a multbillion dollar industry nowadays with razors, waxes, lasers, etc. As a child of the 60's, I never would have guessed.

I think you and Isaac are spending way too much time on the computer! Sounds like you 2 need some good lovin' from your honeys. And as far as that other topic you are discussing...well to each his own.:D

Texasbelle 04-15-2007 07:11 PM

My my how this discussion has slidden way down hill. You two boys are trying to get way off topic to get the heat off of your aging process!:D We've gone from thinning hair to fur bikinis. What's next?

Isaac-Saxxon 04-15-2007 07:17 PM

The unibrow
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by Texasbelle
My my how this discussion has slidden way down hill. You two boys are trying to get way off topic to get the heat off of your aging process!:D We've gone from thinning hair to fur bikinis. What's next?

You know the one Sista. Got to keep that hair under control and not enough can be bad but to much can be real bad :laugh: :laugh:

rhertz 04-16-2007 11:51 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Texasbelle
My my how this discussion has slidden way down hill. You two boys are trying to get way off topic to get the heat off of your aging process!:D We've gone from thinning hair to fur bikinis. What's next?

Just pointing out that sometimes not enough hair is bad and sometimes too much hair is bad. Just depends on who and where. Almost sounds like one of those PC things..

Isaac-Saxxon 04-16-2007 11:58 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Texasbelle
My my how this discussion has slidden way down hill. You two boys are trying to get way off topic to get the heat off of your aging process!:D We've gone from thinning hair to fur bikinis. What's next?

I will tell you what is next :laugh: It depends ;) So if you have a problem when you are laughing :laugh: or sneezing then girls you can always get protection and Depends has been around for a while and I am sure with that track record you can depend :laugh: on them.
Isaac


All times are GMT -5. The time now is 04:25 AM.

Powered by: vBulletin Version 3.7.2
Copyright 2000 - 2008, Jelsoft Enterprises Limited.
2008 Shreveport.com