Shreveport.com

Shreveport.com (http://www.shreveport.com/forums/index.php)
-   Lounge (http://www.shreveport.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=187)
-   -   Should Santabot think more and post less? (http://www.shreveport.com/forums/showthread.php?t=1300)

rhertz 05-01-2007 07:38 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by TheNarrator
That seems a little ridiculous. If you're bothered by his questioning of the Christian religion, then defend what you say/believe, don't get your knickers in a knot over it.

If you're not prepared for people to not automatically agree with you, then you're claiming to be far more mature than you really are.

Take it up with the creators of vbulletin. I'm sure they would love to hear your ideas for improvements at www.vbulletin.com and www.vbulletin.org. This system is in use by 1000's of online communities as I have found out. There is even a book on vbulletin at amazon.com if you want to learn all its features and catch up with me.

TheNarrator 05-01-2007 07:48 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by rhertz
Take it up with the creators of vbulletin. I'm sure they would love to hear your ideas for improvements at www.vbulletin.com and www.vbulletin.org. This system is in use by 1000's of online communities as I have found out. There is even a book on vbulletin at amazon.com if you want to learn all its features and catch up with me.

I'm aware of how message boards work, I was just saying it was a bit ridiculous to "ignore" him because he questioned your religion.

Also, aren't things like this, having to defend your religion, considered tests put before you by God, in an attempt to find out if you can hold your own and not just give up and act childish?

Santabot 05-01-2007 07:49 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by TheNarrator
I'm aware of how message boards work, I was just saying it was a bit ridiculous to "ignore" him because he questioned your religion.

Also, aren't things like this, having to defend your religion, considered tests put before you by God, in an attempt to find out if you can hold your own and not just give up and act childish?

:clap: :laugh:

Isaac-Saxxon 05-01-2007 08:01 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by TheNarrator
I'm aware of how message boards work, I was just saying it was a bit ridiculous to "ignore" him because he questioned your religion.

Also, aren't things like this, having to defend your religion, considered tests put before you by God, in an attempt to find out if you can hold your own and not just give up and act childish?

I agree with standing up for my God and yes it is a test each and everyday. I have a problem with the drug talk and talk of burning churches and being pro communism oh and stealing music and defying the law because the odds are at a level he thinks he can beat them. That is wrong. He can believe in what ever he wants no problem but the other trash he needs to drop it. I think rhertz was just pointing out one way to deal with the trash that rolls out of his mouth sometimes. I do not need to tell these two morose fellows what all I believe to convince myself. They are as casking pearls of God before the swine that they are. Excuse me not even the swine would have their spirit for they were legion and the swine ran into the sea and died. Gospel armor on ready and in place.:arrow:

Texasbelle 05-01-2007 08:11 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by TheNarrator
I'm aware of how message boards work, I was just saying it was a bit ridiculous to "ignore" him because he questioned your religion.

Also, aren't things like this, having to defend your religion, considered tests put before you by God, in an attempt to find out if you can hold your own and not just give up and act childish?

Hey Narrator, nobody here has a problem defending our religious choices or our views on any topic. Our problem with Santabrat is his freely speaking about his openly using drugs quite often, his basically being a criminal, and so on and so forth. You surely realize the police troll the internet looking for people like him and I personally don't want to be a part of any of it and don't want to appear for any reason that any of us support his way of life that is illegal. If he was a law abiding citizen and wished to discuss issues on this board, then welcome. Otherwise, he needs to perhaps go.

Santabot 05-01-2007 08:13 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Isaac-Saxxon
I agree with standing up for my God and yes it is a test each and everyday. I have a problem with the drug talk and talk of burning churches and being pro communism oh and stealing music and defying the law because the odds are at a level he thinks he can beat them. That is wrong. He can believe in what ever he wants no problem but the other trash he needs to drop it. I think rhertz was just pointing out one way to deal with the trash that rolls out of his mouth sometimes. I do not need to tell these two morose fellows what all I believe to convince myself. They are as casking pearls of God before the swine that they are. Excuse me not even the swine would have their spirit for they were legion and the swine ran into the sea and died. Gospel armor on ready and in place.:arrow:

I've beat them for 17 years, and it's not like it's who I am, it's a case by case decision basis. Stop generalizing me and I'll stop calling you a flaming ignorant christian zealot.

Isaac-Saxxon 05-01-2007 08:29 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Santabot
I've beat them for 17 years, and it's not like it's who I am, it's a case by case decision basis. Stop generalizing me and I'll stop calling you a flaming ignorant Christian zealot.

Your anti American Bull **** is what sucks the most. You want experience in life grow old and you will get it until then listen more than you talk and you might just learn something that is not on google. People this is what a generation born with a computer in their hand can turn into :nono: :nono:

rhertz 05-01-2007 08:47 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by TheNarrator
I'm aware of how message boards work, I was just saying it was a bit ridiculous to "ignore" him.

Again if you think the makers of vbulletin are rediculous or have added a rediculous feature, please take it up with them on their board. Maybe they could convince you this feature is legit better than I possibly could.

Santabot 05-01-2007 09:11 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by rhertz
Again if you think the makers of vbulletin are rediculous or have added a rediculous feature, please take it up with them on their board. Maybe they could convince you this feature is legit better than I possibly could.

Nobody said it was illegitimate, it's the morality and immaturity of the action. Click spellcheck next time maybe, buffoon.

BrainSmashR 05-02-2007 07:17 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Santabot
I've beat them for 17 years, and it's not like it's who I am, it's a case by case decision basis. Stop generalizing me and I'll stop calling you a flaming ignorant christian zealot.


You've "beat" them for 17 years because you were a minor. Whether or not you realize it, it's a different ballgame for you now

BrainSmashR 05-02-2007 07:18 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by rhertz
Again if you think the makers of vbulletin are rediculous or have added a rediculous feature, please take it up with them on their board. Maybe they could convince you this feature is legit better than I possibly could.


The "feature" is legit, ignoring a 17 year old child on his quest for knowledge after 30 days is what's ridiculous, hence it's being taken up with you.


All times are GMT -5. The time now is 02:21 PM.

Powered by: vBulletin Version 3.7.2
Copyright 2000 - 2008, Jelsoft Enterprises Limited.
2008 Shreveport.com