Shreveport.com

Shreveport.com (http://www.shreveport.com/forums/index.php)
-   Historic Photos (http://www.shreveport.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=210)
-   -   Comments on: she would always win the HID balance a melon on your head 5K (http://www.shreveport.com/forums/showthread.php?t=2490)

sbl_admin 08-26-2007 04:08 PM

Comments on: she would always win the HID balance a melon on your head 5K
 
Reader comments and feedback for the she would always win the HID balance a melon on your head 5K photo.
This image is part of the Historic Photos photo gallery

http://www.shreveport.com/forums/pho...0c2c8bed_l.jpg


guitarman 08-26-2007 04:11 PM

This is a skill that would take some time to master :eek: I have just started to look at all the groups and there are some very nice photos and other info to be found here.
Some of the greatest Blues Music came from hard times and hard living.

Isaac-Saxxon 08-27-2007 07:23 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by sbl_admin (Post 20226)
Reader comments and feedback for the she would always win the HID balance a melon on your head 5K photo.
This image is part of the Historic Photos photo gallery

http://www.shreveport.com/forums/pho...0c2c8bed_l.jpg

I believe they call that a water chunk :D :eek: That is a great photo of how it really was back then. ;)

LateNight 08-27-2007 07:58 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Isaac-Saxxon (Post 20253)
That is a great photo of how it really was back then. ;)

LOL, yeah, everything was in black & white, and we had to carry **** around on our heads.. :yes:

sorry, it's early still.

I'm sorry, but either the top of her head is FLAT, or the bottom of that watermelon.. how the heck does one do that ??

salguodgrubmab 08-27-2007 08:22 AM

Black folk has a innate gift for balance. That's what makes great running backs. Ring ring. Oh, excuse me, that would be my lawyer calling to tell me the good Rev. Sharpton has called CBS demanding my ouster as a football analyst.

Isaac-Saxxon 08-27-2007 08:33 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by salguodgrubmab (Post 20267)
Black folk has a innate gift for balance. That's what makes great running backs. Ring ring. Oh, excuse me, that would be my lawyer calling to tell me the good Rev. Sharpton has called CBS demanding my ouster as a football analyst.

Are you related to Jimmy the Greek ? :eek:


All times are GMT -5. The time now is 06:32 AM.

Powered by: vBulletin Version 3.7.2
Copyright 2000 - 2008, Jelsoft Enterprises Limited.
2008 Shreveport.com