Shreveport.com

Shreveport.com (http://www.shreveport.com/forums/index.php)
-   Lounge (http://www.shreveport.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=187)
-   -   Your favorite Christmas song???? (http://www.shreveport.com/forums/showthread.php?t=3120)

Texasbelle 11-26-2007 08:06 PM

Your favorite Christmas song????
 
Christmas is my favorite time of the year. I love the decorations, the music, and mostly the reason for the season!

What is your favorite Christmas Song???

Two of my fav's are #1 Grown Up Chistmas List #2 The oldy but goody...Silent Night.

rhertz 11-26-2007 08:11 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Texasbelle (Post 25382)
Christmas is my favorite time of the year. I love the decorations, the music, and mostly the reason for the season!

What is your favorite Christmas Song???

Two of my fav's are #1 Grown Up Chistmas List #2 The oldy but goody...Silent Night.

I have enjoyed the Mannheim Steamroller CD's since the 80's....

piemaker720 11-26-2007 08:32 PM



I love this song. :laugh::laugh::laugh:

Al Swearengen 11-26-2007 08:43 PM

That's easy..."All I want for Christmas is you" by Vince Vance and The Valiants!

Princess Leia 11-26-2007 08:51 PM

I enjoy most all Christmas songs. A couple of my favorites are Mama Kissin Santa Clause and Baby Its Cold Outside. Also like O Holy Night.

Morpheus 11-26-2007 08:57 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by rhertz (Post 25383)
I have enjoyed the Mannheim Steamroller CD's since the 80's....

+1...

Pocahontas 11-26-2007 09:00 PM

O Holy Night is a true classic and sums up the reason for the season! I enjoy the Hallelujah Chorus too.

On a lighter note Garth Brooks'...Santa Looked Alot Like Daddy is a good one!

AnimeSpirit 11-26-2007 09:14 PM

My favorite Christmas song?



LOL!

rhertz 11-26-2007 09:21 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Morpheus (Post 25389)
+1...

:hifive:

Texasbelle 11-26-2007 10:38 PM

I also like Kenny Chesney's "All I Want for Christmas is my toes in the sand" or it goes something like that!

LateNight 11-26-2007 11:30 PM

All sorts of good christmas tunes out there, plenty that I like, plenty I'm sick of.. one of many that I like would be Brenda Lee, "jingle bell rock"

But it's too early to be bringing out the christmas music ain't it ? I ain't recovered from Thanksgiving yet !!

:cool:

Al Swearengen 11-26-2007 11:59 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by LateNight (Post 25409)
But it's too early to be bringing out the christmas music ain't it ? I ain't recovered from Thanksgiving yet !!

:cool:

Yeah...you'd think.

Isaac-Saxxon 11-27-2007 06:41 AM

No guess work for Isaac on this thread. ;)

What Child Is This


piemaker720 11-27-2007 08:11 AM




:laugh::laugh::laugh::laugh:


All times are GMT -5. The time now is 02:57 AM.

Powered by: vBulletin Version 3.7.2
Copyright 2000 - 2008, Jelsoft Enterprises Limited.
2008 Shreveport.com