Shreveport.com

Shreveport.com (http://www.shreveport.com/forums/index.php)
-   World News (http://www.shreveport.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=18)
-   -   Missing Student Led Double Life As Internet Porn Star (http://www.shreveport.com/forums/showthread.php?t=3144)

sbl_admin 11-29-2007 12:38 PM

Missing Student Led Double Life As Internet Porn Star
 
A missing Kansas student led double life as Internet porn star. Emily Sander was last seen leaving a bar with a man that has been the focus of a nationwide search.

http://www.shreveport.com/forums/ima...f0727579d7.jpg

Pocahontas 11-29-2007 05:31 PM

This isn't going to have a happy ending! Note: Don't post porn pics of yourself on the internet!!

Princess Leia 11-29-2007 09:34 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Pocahontas (Post 25656)
This isn't going to have a happy ending! Note: Don't post porn pics of yourself on the internet!!

Why is it that some people just don't learn? I am positive this isn't going to have a happy ending. In fact, I think I read earlier on Fox news that they found a body. It is so sad and tragic. I pray for my kids everyday even though they are still so young.

Al Swearengen 11-29-2007 10:20 PM

I was gonna say somethin crass, but I'll let it go.

Isaac-Saxxon 11-30-2007 07:56 AM

I will say it. Anybody stupid enough to get naked and post it on line is crazy. The odds go way up that something bad is going to happen. Sad but true.

joepole 11-30-2007 09:57 AM

It is truly a sad day in America when men are trying to talk hot young women out of posing naked for pictures.

Pocahontas 11-30-2007 10:24 AM

Maybe IS has a wife he thinks is hot at home and doesn't need fantasy pics!

And Al remember these avatars of Leia and I aren't real...if that is where you were heading! (We look much better in person!);)

joepole 11-30-2007 10:29 AM

I have a hot wife at home, too, but that doesn't mean I don't also want to look at hot naked 18 year olds.

Isaac-Saxxon 11-30-2007 10:48 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by joepole (Post 25718)
I have a hot wife at home, too, but that doesn't mean I don't also want to look at hot naked 18 year olds.

Isaac does have a very hot wife at home. I still will catch a curve or two when walking in front of me like any man. Read the menu and have your dinner at home.

sbl_admin 11-30-2007 11:14 AM

Updated News Story
 
A new story has been added to the "Read More" section of this topic, as follows

FOX NEWS -- Nov 30 2007 11:14 AM
Police Say Body Matches Description of Missing Kansas Porn Star Student

Princess Leia 11-30-2007 11:50 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Pocahontas (Post 25715)
Maybe IS has a wife he thinks is hot at home and doesn't need fantasy pics!

And Al remember these avatars of Leia and I aren't real...if that is where you were heading! (We look much better in person!);)

Pokie is right! THANKS:D

rhertz 11-30-2007 12:03 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by joepole (Post 25707)
It is truly a sad day in America when men are trying to talk hot young women out of posing naked for pictures.

LOL, no kidding... Women love their "fireman calendars" too...

She left with a man at a bar. Why not say that single women shouldn't go to bars alone and leave with strange guys? That's what/who killed her.

rhertz 11-30-2007 12:05 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Al Swearengen (Post 25680)
I was gonna say somethin crass, but I'll let it go.

Al Swearengen......say something crass? HA! Now there's a joke. I think they said the F-word about every 60 seconds on Deadwood... LOL

Pocahontas 11-30-2007 03:31 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by rhertz (Post 25741)
LOL, no kidding... Women love their "fireman calendars" too...

She left with a man at a bar. Why not say that single women shouldn't go to bars alone and leave with strange guys? That's what/who killed her.

I would AGREE with that assessment meaning single women should NEVER leave a bar with a male stranger! They shouldn't post naked photos of themselves on the internet either. Why would you deliberately ask for trouble?

Morpheus 11-30-2007 04:18 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Pocahontas (Post 25768)
I would AGREE with that assessment meaning single women should NEVER leave a bar with a male stranger! They shouldn't post naked photos of themselves on the internet either. Why would you deliberately ask for trouble?

I admit, I was the "male stranger" quite a few times when I was a much younger man. But, not with anyone who had nude pictures of themselves, AFAIK. And the internet was still a figment of Al Gores imagination:p


All times are GMT -5. The time now is 07:21 AM.

Powered by: vBulletin Version 3.7.2
Copyright 2000 - 2008, Jelsoft Enterprises Limited.
2008 Shreveport.com