View Single Post
Old 05-03-2007, 09:29 PM   #23
AnimeSpirit
SBLive! Veteran

Rep Power: 263 AnimeSpirit has a brilliant future AnimeSpirit has a brilliant future AnimeSpirit has a brilliant future AnimeSpirit has a brilliant future AnimeSpirit has a brilliant future AnimeSpirit has a brilliant future AnimeSpirit has a brilliant future AnimeSpirit has a brilliant future AnimeSpirit has a brilliant future AnimeSpirit has a brilliant future AnimeSpirit has a brilliant future
Send a message via Yahoo to AnimeSpirit
That's where cops have to learn priority. Put yourself in the cop's position. If I were a street cop and in the process of citing a speeder or even investigating the need for a citation and a call comes in about a shooting that happened nearby, BELIEVE ME when I say SCREW THE TICKET! I'm going to let the speeder go right then and there and go help out at the shooting.

If I were the one shot, then I would expect the nearby cop to do this as well. Let the speeder go because there are bigger fish to fry now.

However, this is a hypothetical situation that was NOT the case here. This cop was not in any hurry to get to another scene. He had all the time he needed to check out this woman's story if he were willing to take it. And I believe he SHOULD have taken it.