View Single Post
Old 05-04-2007, 06:22 AM   #28
BrainSmashR
Banned

Send a message via ICQ to BrainSmashR Send a message via AIM to BrainSmashR Send a message via MSN to BrainSmashR Send a message via Yahoo to BrainSmashR
Quote:
Originally Posted by piemaker720
Speeding, I'll give you that, but we are all guilty of that and somtimes it isn't even an emergency. Just every day driving. I try not too, but you know how it goes. As far as her running from the officer, no, she was not running from him delibertly, just trying to find her dad. She knew he was suppose to drive hisself maybe she was trying to make sure he made it. She was looking for his car.
Yes I too am guilty of speeding from time to time, but I have never driven away from the police.

As far as her "deliberately" running or not? Didn't she deliberately put her car in gear and deliberately drive away from the scene and deliberately refuse to stop again until she got to the hospital? My personal opinion, a cop should have been allowed to shoot the perp at this point regardless of the crime. Flight from an officer equals guilt every single time.

I'm sorry, Piemaker720, but you cannot (or we should not, apparently they can) allow people to get away with breaking the law simply because their actions took place during an extreme emotional state....after all, you aren't willing to let the cop slide for man-handling her because of HIS emotional state, are you?
BrainSmashR is offline   Reply With Quote