View Single Post
Old 05-05-2007, 07:40 PM   #100
Al Swearengen
Advanced Member

Rep Power: 249 Al Swearengen has a brilliant future Al Swearengen has a brilliant future Al Swearengen has a brilliant future Al Swearengen has a brilliant future Al Swearengen has a brilliant future Al Swearengen has a brilliant future Al Swearengen has a brilliant future Al Swearengen has a brilliant future Al Swearengen has a brilliant future Al Swearengen has a brilliant future Al Swearengen has a brilliant future
Quote:
Originally Posted by BrainSmashR
I didn't say guns weren't dangerous.
I didn't say we need more gun control laws.
I didn't say you need to have your firearms taken away.
I didn't say we needed to infringe, appeal, or tamper with the right to bare arms in any way, shape, or form.

I said MORE guns doesn't equal less crime and I have more than proved that point with support of the Federal government.

Ya havent proved jackschit! More guns DO equal less crime, which I JUST proved to you, but you're too goddamned stubborn to admit you're wrong, which doesnt speak all that highly of your intelligence. Ya just get off on being controversial/adversarial for the sake of it, and your history on this forum proves that beyond a doubt. Now, a good-faith effort has been made to educate ya on the facts, but if ya INSIST on remainin ignorant then we cant help ya. Ya called ME a "gun-toting zealot"? Ya jackass, its people like me that regularly make donations to the NRA (you sure as hell aint gonna do it), an organization dedicated SOLELY to protectin not just MY rights but YOURS as well. I dont mind ya bein stupid, but I DO mind ya tryin to infect the uninformed with your stupidity. So next time ya feel the urge to spout off about things ya know nothin about, PLEASE do us all a favor and shut your piehole.

Last edited by Al Swearengen; 05-05-2007 at 10:31 PM.