View Single Post
Old 05-07-2007, 03:33 PM   #7
Pocahontas
SBLive! Veteran

Rep Power: 273 Pocahontas has a reputation beyond repute Pocahontas has a reputation beyond repute Pocahontas has a reputation beyond repute Pocahontas has a reputation beyond repute Pocahontas has a reputation beyond repute Pocahontas has a reputation beyond repute Pocahontas has a reputation beyond repute Pocahontas has a reputation beyond repute Pocahontas has a reputation beyond repute Pocahontas has a reputation beyond repute Pocahontas has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by joepole
We sometimes drive our two year old home from the pool (about 5 blocks) wrapped in a towel in her mother's lap instead of her car seat. Every once in a while someone will see us in the parking lot and make a face like we had the kid tied to the bumper. My wife won't let me give those people (I say "people" but 100% of the time it's women) the finger anymore.
I read a stat once that said most fatal car accidents occur within 5 miles of ones home! You and your wife would have a hard time forgiving yourselves if your child died due to not being in a carseat. Common sense! It's alright to get the carseat wet!!!!
Pocahontas is offline   Reply With Quote