View Single Post
Old 05-15-2007, 09:15 AM   #3
Isaac-Saxxon
SBLive! Veteran

Rep Power: 319 Isaac-Saxxon has a brilliant future Isaac-Saxxon has a brilliant future Isaac-Saxxon has a brilliant future Isaac-Saxxon has a brilliant future Isaac-Saxxon has a brilliant future Isaac-Saxxon has a brilliant future Isaac-Saxxon has a brilliant future Isaac-Saxxon has a brilliant future Isaac-Saxxon has a brilliant future Isaac-Saxxon has a brilliant future Isaac-Saxxon has a brilliant future
Quote:
Originally Posted by piemaker720
That may be but we have alot of that here too. It gets me when you see someone {say like on Airline] who decides to get on I-20 and will cross 3 lanes of traffic all of a sudden just to make the ramp. Or take Northgate and old Minden, people will pull up to the red lights in the insde lane, go under the light and cut people off to turn on Airline. PEOPLE you know already you want to turn right so get in the proper lane , why cut people OFF. There seems to be alot of drivers that need refresher class in driving.
Youth has always been in a hurry and with the years the road rage will die down I know I use to be one those crazy drivers now much better and drive the speed limit. I hear the State is about to really crack down on seat belts and start writing tickets.
Isaac-Saxxon is offline   Reply With Quote