View Single Post
Old 05-17-2007, 06:24 AM   #73
BrainSmashR
Banned

Send a message via ICQ to BrainSmashR Send a message via AIM to BrainSmashR Send a message via MSN to BrainSmashR Send a message via Yahoo to BrainSmashR
Quote:
Originally Posted by Al Swearengen
The Second Amendment IS the most important, because it ensures that we retain all of our OTHER rights. There wouldnt BE any rights without it! Get it, genius? Now, as for you bein a self-styled "expert", bout the only thing you're "expert at is bein an obnoxious, maladjusted horse's ass...well, ok, that and whackin it to homoerotic pics on the internet! Gotta give credit where its due, right?
What "I get" is that ANOTHER moron doesn't know that numbers fall in sequence and 2 is ALWAYS second best to NUMBER ONE regardless of whatever bull**** excuse you can fabricate.

Of course, I've seen what passes for "intelligence" over here.

Quote:
Look Brain, I know you're mad at the world cuz some priest nailed ya in the keester and made ya touch his naughty parts back in your choirboy days, but its just eatin ya up inside. Do yourself a favor and get some help. Lose the chip on your shoulder. Learn some copin strategies, join a support group...anythin would be an improvement at this point. We'll all be prayin for ya. And your new avatar... ...what're ya tryin to prove, huh? That you're "bad"? Clearly its a "cry for help"...so get yourself some help, ok ace?
My phone number is still the same when ever you decide to test out your little theory, coward. At least ONE of us is waiting for you to grow a pair.
BrainSmashR is offline   Reply With Quote