View Single Post
Old 05-18-2007, 11:57 AM   #35
BrainSmashR
Banned

Send a message via ICQ to BrainSmashR Send a message via AIM to BrainSmashR Send a message via MSN to BrainSmashR Send a message via Yahoo to BrainSmashR
Quote:
Originally Posted by Pocahontas
But anyway.....I have mixed emotions about the midol story. Yes the girl shouldn't have had it at school, but I think the alternative school for the rest of the year is plenty of punishment! I feel the drug abuse class is a bit much.
Women are usually addicted to midol for about 7 days a month then we gladly put it away til the next go round!

I agree, but it's like I stated earlier. Rules are rules and you either stick to them or you start discriminating for some and against others. At that point, the system starts to break down, kids learn that rules don't always apply, and the adults generally end up in more trouble than the kids. Best to set a standard and hold everyone accoutable.

BTW, Isaac is now on my ignore list. My apologies to the REAL christians here who had to suffer my wrath as a direct result of his extremely unchristian antics.
BrainSmashR is offline   Reply With Quote