View Single Post
Old 05-18-2007, 12:08 PM   #36
Isaac-Saxxon
SBLive! Veteran

Rep Power: 319 Isaac-Saxxon has a brilliant future Isaac-Saxxon has a brilliant future Isaac-Saxxon has a brilliant future Isaac-Saxxon has a brilliant future Isaac-Saxxon has a brilliant future Isaac-Saxxon has a brilliant future Isaac-Saxxon has a brilliant future Isaac-Saxxon has a brilliant future Isaac-Saxxon has a brilliant future Isaac-Saxxon has a brilliant future Isaac-Saxxon has a brilliant future
Quote:
Originally Posted by BrainSmashR
I agree, but it's like I stated earlier. Rules are rules and you either stick to them or you start discriminating for some and against others. At that point, the system starts to break down, kids learn that rules don't always apply, and the adults generally end up in more trouble than the kids. Best to set a standard and hole everyone accoutable.

BTW, Isaac is now on my ignore list. My apologies to the REAL Christians here who had to suffer my wrath as a direct result of his extremely unchristian antics.
Hey that is the best news I have heard all day. I hope he places the rest of you on his ignore list too
and this guy knows about unChristian antics ? yea right

accoutable see spell check (accountable) and he calls himself brain
How many avatars here think brain will log on as a guest just to see how bad of fool he is making of himself ?
Isaac-Saxxon is offline   Reply With Quote