Thread: Water...
View Single Post
Old 06-06-2007, 04:47 PM   #16
BrainSmashR
Banned

Send a message via ICQ to BrainSmashR Send a message via AIM to BrainSmashR Send a message via MSN to BrainSmashR Send a message via Yahoo to BrainSmashR
Quote:
Originally Posted by joepole
"Physiology and Behavior" isn't "a magazine" it's a scientific journal. In fact, it's the gold standard of scientific journals in that particular field, as it's the official journal of the International Behavioral Neuroscience Society. That's how scientific studies are vetted, they are published in peer-reviewed journals.

>Simply put, access to water doesn't have jack to do with the amount a person consumes...

I posted a reference that (along with common sense) says it does, what evidence do you offer to support your position?
What you did is post a bibliography entry which neither confirms nor supports your hypothesis. It's merely a reference to a nearly 25 year old study which you obviously didn't want me to read since you didn't include a link.

My guess is because it has more to do with access to water than it does with hydration itself....but that IS just a guess.
BrainSmashR is offline   Reply With Quote