View Single Post
Old 06-10-2007, 02:52 PM   #34
joepole
SBLive! Veteran

Rep Power: 260 joepole has much to be proud of joepole has much to be proud of joepole has much to be proud of joepole has much to be proud of joepole has much to be proud of joepole has much to be proud of joepole has much to be proud of joepole has much to be proud of joepole has much to be proud of
>you have the audacity to use a term like contradiction.

Of course I do, when you post things like:

"I did not specify freshman only, I gave you an estimate of the number of incoming freshman."

>YOU chose to argue a point I never made...namely freshman only

See there it is, again. You most certainly specified Freshmen only:

"...have an influx of about 9000 freshmen..."

>...the "problem" is you're still trying to argue a point.
>A) I never even tried to make

You made the statement that 9,000 college Freshmen come to Natchitoches every year. My point was that 9,000 Freshmen do not come to Natchitoches every year. Then I posted the actual number of college freshmen that coem to Natchitoches every year and you:

1. Stated that this number was not the complete set of people affected by this law. This is called "changing the subject/putting up a straw man argument" because I wasn't arguing about whether or not any of there people were affected by any law, I was arguing that your "9,000 Freshmen come to Natchitoches every year" was incorrect.

2. Said that you were mistaken because the enrollment was higher when you were there, a statement also shown to be incorrect.

I seriously hope you're being intentionally obtuse in the hope that it will obfuscate the fact that you're completely wrong to those that don't care to read every post because if you aren't then this is a lack of reading comprehension that is stunning in its magnitude, even for you.
joepole is offline   Reply With Quote