View Single Post
Old 12-15-2006, 08:49 AM   #2
Isaac-Saxxon
SBLive! Veteran

Rep Power: 319 Isaac-Saxxon has a brilliant future Isaac-Saxxon has a brilliant future Isaac-Saxxon has a brilliant future Isaac-Saxxon has a brilliant future Isaac-Saxxon has a brilliant future Isaac-Saxxon has a brilliant future Isaac-Saxxon has a brilliant future Isaac-Saxxon has a brilliant future Isaac-Saxxon has a brilliant future Isaac-Saxxon has a brilliant future Isaac-Saxxon has a brilliant future
The Brits say it was a accident ?

The day that all this happened my first thoughts where MI6 ! Princess Diana being married and with child ? The news says not. Think just for a moment if she had a child that would be of Mohammedan decent the child would be half brother or sister to the blood line of Isaac decent. The battle between Ishmael and Isaac has been going for a very long time. In Isaac shall thy seed be called. Ishmael was not happy with this and this is the very reason we are fighting the Mohammedan (Arabs) now. Two hundred years ago if a Princess or Queen of England had spoken in public and said her husband was inept and not fit to be a king like Diana did off to the tower of London and maybe off with her head. She played with fire in a big way. I have spent 22 years studying the lineages of the seed of Isaac and this "accident" comes as no surprise to me at all. Don't forget that there where many kings along the way and one of them was King James. God promised in the Bible that there would always be some one from the seed of David whom descended from the seed of Isaac on the throne until Christ returns at the second advent. In
order to trace this you must leave the Bible and go to secular history to trace the migrations. Jeremiah and Baruch and two daughters of Zedekiah (Tea Tephi and Scotia) came to Scotland and then to Ireland and England along with the Stone and Scone (my avatar) to bring forward the seed of Isaac and David.
I could go on about this for it is my passion to study this but here I will stop but I would tell you do a little search on this and you too will find the truth of the matter. All the Kings and Queens of Ireland, Scotland and England except one where all Crowned and had there coranation standing on the Stone of Scone (Jacob's Pillar) !
God Bless
Isaac- Saxxon

Yes I know Saxon has one x but when I started that name was used up so I added a extra x so I could use the name

The Bards had recorded that Jeremiah, and king Zedekiah's daughters called "Tea Tephi, and Tamar Tephi, and Baruch, Jeremiah's scribe, and probably a few servants left Egypt. They boarded a ship of Tarshish. They took the precious cargo, which included, Jacob's Pillar Stone, the King's Daughters, and the Mysterious, Sacred, and Holy Ark of the Covenant. Irish records reveal, that one of the king's daughters stayed in Tarshish, which is now Spain, and married. Jeremiah only took one daughter of the king, to Ireland and that was Tea Tephi. Jeremiah and his group left Egypt and went to Dublin, Ireland to a place called Tara, and they still call it that today.

Jeremiah re-introduced God's Law to the Irish, as he transplanted the Royal House of David. They have in Dublin, Ireland mounds of earth called Tara. These mounds of earth are called "The Mounds of Tea Tephi." Tea Tephi was the princess, and daughter of Zedekiah. These mounds are Sacred to the Irish. It is totally forbidden to excavate these sites
Isaac-Saxxon is offline   Reply With Quote