View Single Post
Old 12-18-2006, 07:57 PM   #10
rhertz
SBLive! Veteran

Rep Power: 296 rhertz has a brilliant future rhertz has a brilliant future rhertz has a brilliant future rhertz has a brilliant future rhertz has a brilliant future rhertz has a brilliant future rhertz has a brilliant future rhertz has a brilliant future rhertz has a brilliant future rhertz has a brilliant future rhertz has a brilliant future
Quote:
Originally Posted by Al Swearengen
Yes, Princess Di sure was wonderful...she was so good at being rich, wasnt she? And that guy that bought the farm with her in the wreck, Dodo or whatever, he was pretty damn good at being rich too, I hear.
There is nothing wrong with being rich, depending on how you behave and what you do with your money. (That lottery winner fella, Mr. Whittington, does not give rich folk a very good name) However I do find that being poor is a big problem too (both personally and socially) I have been rich and I have been poor, several times up and down and back up again. It is the adventure that is the true reward in life. And how God measure us by what we do and not how much we have in our Swiss bank accounts. But then again, I've never been THAT rich before so maybe I don't know..
rhertz is offline   Reply With Quote