View Single Post
Old 01-05-2007, 08:53 AM   #6
Isaac-Saxxon
SBLive! Veteran

Rep Power: 319 Isaac-Saxxon has a brilliant future Isaac-Saxxon has a brilliant future Isaac-Saxxon has a brilliant future Isaac-Saxxon has a brilliant future Isaac-Saxxon has a brilliant future Isaac-Saxxon has a brilliant future Isaac-Saxxon has a brilliant future Isaac-Saxxon has a brilliant future Isaac-Saxxon has a brilliant future Isaac-Saxxon has a brilliant future Isaac-Saxxon has a brilliant future
are you suggesting that if a 15 year old girl initiated this whole thing it would be

No I did not mean to say that. I am saying I have seen 15 year girls accuse men falsely of acts that they did not do. I seen this with a foster child and a good friend of mind and two other times with a daughter of a mother that remarried and the daughter made false accusations about the new husband to get back at the mother. I do NOT condone any 15 year old having sex with any adult ever. False accusations can be very damaging to a person and the media is quick to print a photo and place guilt on a man that is all my point was I did not word it well.
Isaac
Isaac-Saxxon is offline   Reply With Quote