View Single Post
Old 02-17-2007, 12:14 PM   #78
Isaac-Saxxon
SBLive! Veteran

Rep Power: 319 Isaac-Saxxon has a brilliant future Isaac-Saxxon has a brilliant future Isaac-Saxxon has a brilliant future Isaac-Saxxon has a brilliant future Isaac-Saxxon has a brilliant future Isaac-Saxxon has a brilliant future Isaac-Saxxon has a brilliant future Isaac-Saxxon has a brilliant future Isaac-Saxxon has a brilliant future Isaac-Saxxon has a brilliant future Isaac-Saxxon has a brilliant future
I do pray for things to get better all the time

Quote:
Originally Posted by BrainSmashR
LAF

It must be terrible living in a world where your self-esteem is so low you have to attack others in order to give your existence some type of meaning.

Hey, I know, why don't you pray for things to get better...it's worked so well for the last 2007 years, right?
I have had many, many prayers answered and I am a very big believer in prayer. You laugh at the power of Christ and that is your CHOICE there BSr and your right. Not my right to judge your eternal soul just make judgment calls about people all the time. They can be good people or bad but spiritual determent is a alive and well and as for our souls for the eternity well that would be Christ that gets to do that and we will all meet Him one day and all we have with us at that point are our works. How ya doing there BSr ? Now don't you think it is time for you to go to another site and cause problems I for one have had enough of your Anti American Anti Christian crap. You have your own web site use it.
Isaac
Isaac-Saxxon is offline   Reply With Quote