View Single Post
Old 03-04-2007, 09:16 AM   #116
scarlett
Advanced Member

Rep Power: 236 scarlett has much to be proud of scarlett has much to be proud of scarlett has much to be proud of scarlett has much to be proud of scarlett has much to be proud of scarlett has much to be proud of scarlett has much to be proud of scarlett has much to be proud of
Send a message via ICQ to scarlett Send a message via AIM to scarlett Send a message via Yahoo to scarlett
Quote:
Originally Posted by joepole
>to tell you when your wrong

Did you teach yourself how to write?
Looks like you and BSr (bull****ter?) have no more defensive mechanisms to come back with so you are talking such bs it's pathetic.

The mentality of some people eh? Name calling, trying to accuse people of teaching themselves the bible (what demonic people I sense these 2 are) and if they didn't have eachother gosh they would be pu$$ie$ w/o eachother. Or is that something they lust over in a book?

Go on another forum and give your childish mentality views and name calling.

Remember people we are suppose to be adults here not children. But it seems that some children never grow into adults and just take everything person and always ready to attack even if it's the most stupid then they can actually say to a person. As in this case.............. did you teach yourself the bible???????? OMG give me a break

Did you teach yourself how to piss in a toilet? I think not get a life. Each has nothing to do with eachother so why bring it up? To get down to the level of you 2? I'm sure a better person than that but making a point here.

I may come off as vulgar but you know what I don't care I think most are fedup with the ignorance of these 2 buttwipes

Ahhhhhhhhh that felt better..............