View Single Post
Old 03-10-2007, 11:17 PM   #69
rhertz
SBLive! Veteran

Rep Power: 296 rhertz has a brilliant future rhertz has a brilliant future rhertz has a brilliant future rhertz has a brilliant future rhertz has a brilliant future rhertz has a brilliant future rhertz has a brilliant future rhertz has a brilliant future rhertz has a brilliant future rhertz has a brilliant future rhertz has a brilliant future
Well BrainSmashr, you certainly loaded up the board there with all the cut&paste info. You beat me. I don’t have time to respond to all that. Oh what to do? I know….

I consulted with the Pug, a wise and ancient creature dating back thousands of years in China. I figured she might know something about divine devotion. She told me that the Pug’s god is called Foo who is both feared and revered in the Pug world. Foo is honored by a pair of Foo dogs at the entrance to thousands of Chinese restaurants which is like a mosque or church to a Pug. Then the Pug blew snot on me and sh!t on the floor. Pugs are also one of the most disgusting creatures on earth. That’s why I love her so much and feed her well and pet here when I get home. If I can love a Pug, then I can love you too!
rhertz is offline   Reply With Quote