View Single Post
Old 03-11-2007, 04:11 PM   #74
rhertz
SBLive! Veteran

Rep Power: 296 rhertz has a brilliant future rhertz has a brilliant future rhertz has a brilliant future rhertz has a brilliant future rhertz has a brilliant future rhertz has a brilliant future rhertz has a brilliant future rhertz has a brilliant future rhertz has a brilliant future rhertz has a brilliant future rhertz has a brilliant future
I think BrainSmashr is subconsciously fascinated by our faith in Christ. Why else would he like to talk about it so much?? Why else would he try to pick at Christians who he doesn't even know? Even those who are patient and do not attack him with names in return? Why else would he spend so much time trying to talk Christians out of their faith, unless of course he is trying to talk himself into faith?

Perhaps growing up, he did not have the exposure to good Christians or the chance to get to know that there is so much more beyond the physical world we currently live in. My wife didn’t get that exposure when she was young and feels that she really missed out. As an adult, she studied hard, and now teaches bible study to children and she doesn’t seem to take Christianity for granted like I sometimes do, having no experience without it.

I’m not for wasting my time, however I chose what I do with my time and I don’t mind spending a little time trying to shed some light for BrainSmashr. Just because he may attack, I chose to turn the other cheek, and not attack him with name calling and such. Christians should always take time to patiently answer questions of those without faith in God. Someone took the time to teach me, and I should in turn pass on my testimonial. If I didn’t believe in God or an afterlife, then I might be grumpy and not know how to act towards others in society.
rhertz is offline   Reply With Quote