View Single Post
Old 03-15-2007, 12:21 AM   #182
rhertz
SBLive! Veteran

Rep Power: 295 rhertz has a brilliant future rhertz has a brilliant future rhertz has a brilliant future rhertz has a brilliant future rhertz has a brilliant future rhertz has a brilliant future rhertz has a brilliant future rhertz has a brilliant future rhertz has a brilliant future rhertz has a brilliant future rhertz has a brilliant future
Brainsmashr,

Zeolot as I have been called, I have not been to church in quite some time. Last week it was because of the lost hour of daylights savings time. The week before that, I had something to do. The week before that, I worked too hard and needed rest and slept in. The week before that, I was busy posting on the Internet. The week before that, well I forget.. you get my point.

You have awoken me Brainsmashr. You really got me thinking for the first time in a long time. I'm all rapped up being a father, a businessman, husband, and I fall into a rut sometimes. I have grown spiritually thin. But now it is Spring! Time for awakening! So I plan on going to church service this week or next. Thank you for the inspiration. Few things could have gotten my attention like you have here recently on this board. A reverse change of fortune that I did not expect. I feel like dropping to my knees and thanking God for creating the earth, and grass, and flowers, and trees, and Pugs and Me! Heh, I could have been a Pug blowing snot! But I am a Man created in His image praying for those in need. I should celebrate Lent and Easter but I'm a slacker. Nonetheless, it sure is good to have that choice to accept his forgiveness, grace and salvation verses giving Him the finger. You could have it too! Even after giving us both the finger! Trust me, I have nothing to do with it. But shoot the messenger if you need to work that sh!t out. I understand. I've never been an alleged murderer (in either past or present tense) but I have felt the sting of being earthbound, as most of us have at one time or another. It can suk at times. But then I remember and look up!
rhertz is offline   Reply With Quote