View Single Post
Old 03-15-2007, 06:42 PM   #54
Al Swearengen
Advanced Member

Rep Power: 248 Al Swearengen has a brilliant future Al Swearengen has a brilliant future Al Swearengen has a brilliant future Al Swearengen has a brilliant future Al Swearengen has a brilliant future Al Swearengen has a brilliant future Al Swearengen has a brilliant future Al Swearengen has a brilliant future Al Swearengen has a brilliant future Al Swearengen has a brilliant future Al Swearengen has a brilliant future
Had a friend a few houses down, back in the day (early to mid 70s)...kid had a really neat playset in his backyard...you know, like monkey bars? I was always over at that kid's house, swingin around on them damn monkey bars. After years of doin that, my hands were all calloused over and I swear to God my arms got to be about an inch or two longer, like a chimp's.

I remember those old steel-wheeled adjustable streetskates, too. Just slip em on over your shoes and off ya go. Yeah, time has a way of lending the past a nice rosy tint, doesnt it? Summers lasted forever...and you couldnt wait to turn 18 so you could do whatever the hell ya wanted. Think back to how active you were when you were a child, compared to now.

Last edited by Al Swearengen; 03-15-2007 at 06:53 PM.
Al Swearengen is offline   Reply With Quote