View Single Post
Old 03-21-2007, 08:13 AM   #243
Isaac-Saxxon
SBLive! Veteran

Rep Power: 319 Isaac-Saxxon has a brilliant future Isaac-Saxxon has a brilliant future Isaac-Saxxon has a brilliant future Isaac-Saxxon has a brilliant future Isaac-Saxxon has a brilliant future Isaac-Saxxon has a brilliant future Isaac-Saxxon has a brilliant future Isaac-Saxxon has a brilliant future Isaac-Saxxon has a brilliant future Isaac-Saxxon has a brilliant future Isaac-Saxxon has a brilliant future
It is all about freedom and choice

Quote:
Originally Posted by BrainSmashR
NOW you know that's not the real one?

Multiple nicks....sure, but when have I ever altered my personality?

Edit:

You know, I just thought of something interesting this morning. The "impersonator", whom most of you know is lying about his identity and most likely his sexuality as well, has a reputation that growing....

While I, who have been perfectly honest and open about my thought and opinions with every single one of you, has and ever decreasing reputation.

Seems to me lot's of you clearly prefer being lied to over constantly being told the truth? I'll have to expound on this later....
Well now Brain. You want people to read your post and believe that the other avatar is not you ? Then you say people would rather be lied to ? I do not care what you post and I can see you do not either. You made me mad when you first started posting here but now I get a laugh when I read your post. I will never get mad at your post again. All one has to do is consider the source and move on. Make your point with out the insults and you might find people will reply to your post but once again it is your choice. There are a few new people on the board and I welcome them all Old Soul, Fact and the Saints fan with the brown bag very nice and Texasbelle and I hope a few more. We are all just avatars with opinions some good some not so good and that is up to the reader. In this world of make believe who knows what is real and what is not. Did you take the red pill or the blue pill or did you take both the pills.
Isaac
Isaac-Saxxon is offline   Reply With Quote