View Single Post
Old 03-26-2007, 10:49 AM   #3
rhertz
SBLive! Veteran

Rep Power: 296 rhertz has a brilliant future rhertz has a brilliant future rhertz has a brilliant future rhertz has a brilliant future rhertz has a brilliant future rhertz has a brilliant future rhertz has a brilliant future rhertz has a brilliant future rhertz has a brilliant future rhertz has a brilliant future rhertz has a brilliant future
Quote:
Originally Posted by Isaac-Saxxon
Now I am as most of you know conservative (GOP) but John Breaux could bring some credibility back to LA and we sure need it. I can not say I would vote for him but if he did get in I do not think it would be that bad. This is one I will have to sit back a watch down to the wire. Never voted for a Democrat I think when I do not have a choice of just two Dems I just skip that lever. I have only missed voting twice in thirty years. LA has a history of below I-10 French politics that stinks and when Foster was in he did nothing for North LA so it is in the hands of the south to make it or break it. Funny how North LA never got any of that bad weather
I can't believe my eyes Isaac. Not that bad? Breaux is a dyed-in-the-wool-democrat. He is as tax-and-spend as they come. Just because he is a well known member of the good old boys club does not make him credible. We need a governor with integrity and Jindal is as close as I have seen in many years. Foster won't win because he just won't get the vote IMHO. It will come down to Jindal vs Breaux and of course the people of this state have proven themselves to vote for crooks whenever possible. Give me one reason why I shouldn't expect more of the same?
rhertz is offline   Reply With Quote