View Single Post
Old 03-31-2007, 01:03 AM   #370
Isaac-Saxxon
SBLive! Veteran

Rep Power: 319 Isaac-Saxxon has a brilliant future Isaac-Saxxon has a brilliant future Isaac-Saxxon has a brilliant future Isaac-Saxxon has a brilliant future Isaac-Saxxon has a brilliant future Isaac-Saxxon has a brilliant future Isaac-Saxxon has a brilliant future Isaac-Saxxon has a brilliant future Isaac-Saxxon has a brilliant future Isaac-Saxxon has a brilliant future Isaac-Saxxon has a brilliant future
but God gave me a heart that belongs to a different path.

Quote:
Originally Posted by AnimeSpirit
Don't get the wrong idea. I've been a Christian before (hence my fair understanding of the Christian ways), but my heart has long since abandoned that path for another. I don't mind listening to Christian lore or speaking of Christianity hypothetically. I show the Christian God as much respect as I would show any deity of any religion that is not my own. "Honor thy neighbor," so to speak.

I have nothing against Christianity or its followers, but God gave me a heart that belongs to a different path.
For now anyway and thank you for showing the respect that we should all show for each other and different faiths. Where does the thread we call life take us after this step ? Man still seeking that silver thread back to the start of life some think this and some think that. Good post Anime
Isaac
Isaac-Saxxon is offline   Reply With Quote