View Single Post
Old 04-02-2007, 07:56 PM   #10
Texasbelle
SBLive! Veteran

Rep Power: 266 Texasbelle has a reputation beyond repute Texasbelle has a reputation beyond repute Texasbelle has a reputation beyond repute Texasbelle has a reputation beyond repute Texasbelle has a reputation beyond repute Texasbelle has a reputation beyond repute Texasbelle has a reputation beyond repute Texasbelle has a reputation beyond repute Texasbelle has a reputation beyond repute Texasbelle has a reputation beyond repute Texasbelle has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by Al Swearengen
Maybe now these two boys will see that she wasnt worth it. Nobody is! I speak from experience, and I'm here to tell ya nobody is worth it! Hear me now and believe me later when I tell ya that nobody is worth it. Now shes takin a dirtnap. The cuckolded husband is the real victim here.
There is more than one victim in this case. There are three families that are victimized now, but one more so than the others. Somebody has lost a daughter, sister, niece, granddaughter, and perhaps a mother. It was not worth it for anyone to cheat and it never is.

JoePole, I find myself hoping that your wife finds this board if you truly believe what you have typed. And once she reads it, I hope her wrath has no measure for you. If you don't like her, leave. Walk now. SHE DESERVES THE OPPORTUNITY TO FIND SOMEONE BETTER THAN YOU.
Texasbelle is offline   Reply With Quote