Thread: BrainSmashr
View Single Post
Old 04-12-2007, 04:03 PM   #82
Pocahontas
SBLive! Veteran

Rep Power: 273 Pocahontas has a reputation beyond repute Pocahontas has a reputation beyond repute Pocahontas has a reputation beyond repute Pocahontas has a reputation beyond repute Pocahontas has a reputation beyond repute Pocahontas has a reputation beyond repute Pocahontas has a reputation beyond repute Pocahontas has a reputation beyond repute Pocahontas has a reputation beyond repute Pocahontas has a reputation beyond repute Pocahontas has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by BrainSmashR
Well I REALLY wish I could find you some attendance or ticket sale numbers, however I have been unsuccessful this morning......but if you think after 12 years and with a 15 band line-up that they can't sell any tickets....that's your choice. You couldn't be any farther from the truth if you TRIED, but you are entitled to your own opinions..

BTW, are you using the quote button? Surely you've noticed by now that your attempts have been unsuccessful 100% of the time......
Okay I'll admit it I'm new to this whole computer game. Occasionally I may have hit a wrong button or 2 but obviously you can still read my posts.
Believe it or not I'm a rocker too just not a fan of Ozzy!
Pocahontas is offline   Reply With Quote