Thread: BrainSmashr
View Single Post
Old 04-13-2007, 08:17 AM   #86
AnimeSpirit
SBLive! Veteran

Rep Power: 263 AnimeSpirit has a brilliant future AnimeSpirit has a brilliant future AnimeSpirit has a brilliant future AnimeSpirit has a brilliant future AnimeSpirit has a brilliant future AnimeSpirit has a brilliant future AnimeSpirit has a brilliant future AnimeSpirit has a brilliant future AnimeSpirit has a brilliant future AnimeSpirit has a brilliant future AnimeSpirit has a brilliant future
Send a message via Yahoo to AnimeSpirit
Quote:
Originally Posted by BrainSmashR
When HE'S preaching about HIS god, is it also rude, or only when you defend your beliefs and I defend mine?
Him talking about God may be a little out of place in some locations and in some scenerios, but it's not exactly rude. Also, there is a difference between defending your beliefs and trying to cram it down other people's throat. Isaac and the other "zealots" (as you call them) have not even one time tried to say my beliefs are wrong. They have not even one time suggested that I should change my ways. And I have given them the same courtesy.

You, on the other hand, make all kinds of implications that God does not exist, that science is the only truth, and that religious people are stupid. THAT is persecution, my friend.

I am not a Christian like the others. Does this mean we all agree? No! We just don't benefit from convincing each other. Religion isn't about figuring out which one is right or wrong.