Thread: BrainSmashr
View Single Post
Old 04-13-2007, 11:42 AM   #88
BrainSmashR
Banned

Send a message via ICQ to BrainSmashR Send a message via AIM to BrainSmashR Send a message via MSN to BrainSmashR Send a message via Yahoo to BrainSmashR
Quote:
Originally Posted by AnimeSpirit
Him talking about God may be a little out of place in some locations and in some scenerios, but it's not exactly rude. Also, there is a difference between defending your beliefs and trying to cram it down other people's throat. Isaac and the other "zealots" (as you call them) have not even one time tried to say my beliefs are wrong. They have not even one time suggested that I should change my ways. And I have given them the same courtesy.
Actually we DID discuss polytheistic vs. monotheistic beliefs except the subject matter pertained to the Greek gods rather than Wiccan.

I'd like to see you put your beliefs on the line since you have so much faith in their tolerance, but it REALLY doesn't look like you have the desire to test it.

Quote:
You, on the other hand, make all kinds of implications that God does not exist, that science is the only truth, and that religious people are stupid. THAT is persecution, my friend.
How funny that the difference between education and persecution is the willingness of the "victim" to accept the truth. Cannot the same be said of trying to convert others or condemning a person to Hell because of his or her actions?

Quote:
I am not a Christian like the others. Does this mean we all agree? No! We just don't benefit from convincing each other. Religion isn't about figuring out which one is right or wrong.
O really, ask one of those "tolerant" christians if your beliefs are wrong or what their bible says about spreading the word of the lord.
BrainSmashR is offline   Reply With Quote