View Single Post
Old 09-23-2006, 11:45 AM   #2
Advanced Member
Rep Power: 150 kansast has a spectacular aura about kansast has a spectacular aura about kansast has a spectacular aura about
Thumbs up we can hope

A news story reports:

Fugitive Al Qaeda leader Osama bin Laden, believed to be on the run in rugged terrain in the Afghan-Pakistani border region since the September 11 attacks five years ago, has become seriously ill and may have already died, a Saudi source tells TIME, echoing earlier reports in the French media.
The source, speaking on condition of anonymity, says that Saudi officials have received multiple credible reports over the last several weeks that Bin Laden has been suffering from a water-borne illness.
Is Bin Laden Dead?

yes.. we can only hope. and yes, I hope he is "SUFFERING", hope it hurts like heck, and that's is slow and painful. I think it would be only fitting that instead of TAKING This guy out.. he just slowly fades away from a freakin' water-borne illness and he rots away in some freakin' cave somewhere. There, I feel better already
"Up stairs the band was playin' and the singer was singin' somethin' 'bout going home"
kansast is offline   Reply With Quote