Thread: Wedding Bells!
View Single Post
Old 02-16-2007, 05:36 PM   #7
scarlett
Advanced Member

Rep Power: 233 scarlett has much to be proud of scarlett has much to be proud of scarlett has much to be proud of scarlett has much to be proud of scarlett has much to be proud of scarlett has much to be proud of scarlett has much to be proud of scarlett has much to be proud of
Send a message via ICQ to scarlett Send a message via AIM to scarlett Send a message via Yahoo to scarlett
Quote:
Originally Posted by geodood
I know.. Guess who told me he setup the WiFI???? Just don't let management put him to work once yall get down there. Just give em my number, I'll cover fer ya. I need a trip to the Bahamas.....
Actually a 3 day weekend in a 4 star hotel is only 1k including airfare for 2 people. Just remember if you want to go you need a passport to get back into the country. I got mine a year+ ago since he does so much traveling I figured I would want to go wherever he goes too.

The company he works for does ALL the wifi for atlantis they have 4 emp's out there now installing it. The owner wanted to hire him but he didn't jump on the offer.
scarlett is offline   Reply With Quote