View Single Post
Old 11-01-2007, 10:44 AM   #3
LateNight
SBLive! Veteran

Rep Power: 268 LateNight has a brilliant future LateNight has a brilliant future LateNight has a brilliant future LateNight has a brilliant future LateNight has a brilliant future LateNight has a brilliant future LateNight has a brilliant future LateNight has a brilliant future LateNight has a brilliant future LateNight has a brilliant future LateNight has a brilliant future
Quote:
Originally Posted by Morpheus View Post
with the good debate on legislating smoking in the health section, i wonder what the general consensus is on louisiana proteins being shut down because it "stinks"?
Same as a large chemical plant of some kind.. leaking contaminated water into the water supply, or leaking dangerous chemicals into the air.

Louisiana Protein's STINK was causing me HARM. Can't imagine what it did for the businesses close by.

I suppose the bigger question however.. should the city/state be allowed to "Regulate" such things.. who determines WHAT STINKS ?

I think it's more a matter of whether local businesses or the local public can prove if any damage has been done by being next to that smelly place has caused.. and whether or not it has caused them HARM.
LateNight is offline   Reply With Quote