View Single Post
Old 11-01-2007, 01:22 PM   #7
LateNight
SBLive! Veteran

Rep Power: 268 LateNight has a brilliant future LateNight has a brilliant future LateNight has a brilliant future LateNight has a brilliant future LateNight has a brilliant future LateNight has a brilliant future LateNight has a brilliant future LateNight has a brilliant future LateNight has a brilliant future LateNight has a brilliant future LateNight has a brilliant future
Quote:
Originally Posted by Morpheus View Post
That would be fine if down the road on your deathbed you said, "I made my choices and I accept the consequences." But that's not what happens. When it comes to that, the "victim" will scream, "Save Me!". It's the government (taxpayers) that foot the bill.
Not sure I see your point ? If you're talking about medicare and the like, I don't want my money going to pay for all that either.. but as far as that goes, I still don't want the Government going around trying to make us all safe, think I explained why already.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Morpheus View Post
Louisiana Proteins stinks, but does it really hurt anyone? Why should the government come between them and a paycheck?
that's what I said.
LateNight is offline   Reply With Quote