View Single Post
Old 10-11-2007, 07:26 PM   #105
Isaac-Saxxon
SBLive! Veteran

Rep Power: 318 Isaac-Saxxon has a brilliant future Isaac-Saxxon has a brilliant future Isaac-Saxxon has a brilliant future Isaac-Saxxon has a brilliant future Isaac-Saxxon has a brilliant future Isaac-Saxxon has a brilliant future Isaac-Saxxon has a brilliant future Isaac-Saxxon has a brilliant future Isaac-Saxxon has a brilliant future Isaac-Saxxon has a brilliant future Isaac-Saxxon has a brilliant future
105 post to this thread This has been interesting. I think as 08 comes along we will see more debate on where our country is going. This is good and sometimes passion runs very deep. So be it we are adults and we will learn what we like and what we do not like by taking a stand when we post. Kind of a self education and a vent at the same time. I have yet to hear any candidate address Russian the growing problem at our gate. Does not get enough press for the size problem they are. My opinion. Watch Alaska to the north and China to the east then Jerusalem in the Middle East. Three power kegs. Yep they sure are I think any president that gets in will be hog tied by the Congress with their head up their butt. Leaves fighting from within. United we stand and divided we .................... cant even say it. We will under the gun come together and kick some major ass. Our enemies have always thought we lack the stomach for it. Each time after much blood they find out different. God blesses America that is a fact.
Isaac

PLAY BALL
Mat 7:14 Because strait is the gate, and narrow is the way, which leadeth unto life, and few there be that find it.
Isaac-Saxxon is offline   Reply With Quote