View Single Post
Old 09-30-2007, 05:59 PM   #14
scarlett
Advanced Member

Rep Power: 233 scarlett has much to be proud of scarlett has much to be proud of scarlett has much to be proud of scarlett has much to be proud of scarlett has much to be proud of scarlett has much to be proud of scarlett has much to be proud of scarlett has much to be proud of
Send a message via ICQ to scarlett Send a message via AIM to scarlett Send a message via Yahoo to scarlett
Quote:
Originally Posted by Isaac-Saxxon View Post
Hey Scarlett you might want to try the Grouper, Mahi, Tuna and Popeno are all very nice and should be very fresh caught where you live. I always see those bumper stickers in the Keys that say Lobsters hell we got Crabs
Great place to get some good seafood. Wish I was there in my boat watching the sunset with old Jimmy the Buffet and a nice adult beverage.
I have tried Grouper, Mahi and TUna not fond of any of them really. They were all fresh caught so I guess I am pretty picky. I have no idea what Popeno is so i'll have to check the menu's here.

LOL they all probably have "aids" in the keys and also crabs. I'm stating facts here not just kidding.

I'll let you know if i ever try the Popeno I'll have to ask how to say it sounds like POP E (long E) NO