View Single Post
Old 10-23-2007, 09:42 PM   #9
Morpheus
Advanced Member

Rep Power: 223 Morpheus has much to be proud of Morpheus has much to be proud of Morpheus has much to be proud of Morpheus has much to be proud of Morpheus has much to be proud of Morpheus has much to be proud of Morpheus has much to be proud of Morpheus has much to be proud of Morpheus has much to be proud of Morpheus has much to be proud of
Quote:
Originally Posted by joepole View Post
Don't go to Rite-Aid, they only have the crappy Ny-Quil. Go pretty much anywhere else and get the real Ny-Quil you have to ask the Pharmacist for. Whatever they put in the new stuff doesn't work nearly as well as pseudoephedrine. Too bad you have to feel like a meth dealer to buy it.
holy cow! I've been scammed! Took the nyquil last night around 9:40pm. I'm awake and miserable at 1:30am. Ditto 2:30am, 3:30, 5:00, 6:00 -time to get up for work. I read your post and ran to the med cabinet. Right on the label they advertise "New pseudoephedrine free formula!" like it's something to be proud of. New plan tonight. Two glasses of wine, a 12 hour sudafed and the nyquil.
Morpheus is offline   Reply With Quote