View Single Post
Old 12-03-2007, 08:34 AM   #4
Pocahontas
SBLive! Veteran

Rep Power: 271 Pocahontas has a reputation beyond repute Pocahontas has a reputation beyond repute Pocahontas has a reputation beyond repute Pocahontas has a reputation beyond repute Pocahontas has a reputation beyond repute Pocahontas has a reputation beyond repute Pocahontas has a reputation beyond repute Pocahontas has a reputation beyond repute Pocahontas has a reputation beyond repute Pocahontas has a reputation beyond repute Pocahontas has a reputation beyond repute
Good posts from both of you! I LOVE being with my family by the fire and appreciating the wonderful daughters and husband the Lord blessed me with. Of course I'm usually bustling around the kitchen prepping for our meal but enjoy the warmth I feel with all of us being in our own home. I'm so glad the days of traveling up and down I20 with Santa presents are over! That was tiresome when they were all tots. Staying home is best! May everyone on this board enjoy the Christmas season and be blessed by His love! Remember the reason for the season!

Jennifer Aniston
Pocahontas is offline   Reply With Quote